Here's some help G ranking the chapter 8 boss.

This is a discussion on Here's some help G ranking the chapter 8 boss. within the El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron forum, part of the E; Getting through the chapter perfectly is bad enough, but then you got a boss as well. So here is a ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Here's some help G ranking the chapter 8 boss.

Getting through the chapter perfectly is bad enough, but then you got a boss as well. So here is a little help. When I was going for G rank on hard I noticed you can stun lock the boss. Just dodge an attack of his, go in and do a three hit combo. Be sure they're hitting , if so make the fourth hit a block break attack and he staggers. Just rinse and repeat. Only thing that brings him out of it is the scene where he changes helmet style. If you keep up the pressure on him he usually won't even do the scene for that or his armor breaking. I've tried this three times and had no problems.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

How do you deal with the chapter9 bosses on EXtra?

KCCO!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzcln View Post
    Getting through the chapter perfectly is bad enough, but then you got a boss as well. So here is a little help. When I was going for G rank on hard I noticed you can stun lock the boss. Just dodge an attack of his, go in and do a three hit combo. Be sure they're hitting , if so make the fourth hit a block break attack and he staggers. Just rinse and repeat. Only thing that brings him out of it is the scene where he changes helmet style. If you keep up the pressure on him he usually won't even do the scene for that or his armor breaking. I've tried this three times and had no problems.
    I remember that chapter and that boss very well. You're right in that it's just bad enough trying to get through the level without dying as some of those jumps are very tricky.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Chapter 9 is easy up to Dark Enoch( just get Gale and jump hold square, air dash hold square and repeat) just learn the patterns of the bosses. For Sariel stay running around him and get him to do the three bat attack, on the second one jump and do the hold square attack. Takes a bit but it's the safest and has a high damage/score ratio. Armoros likes to do his lunch combo if you stay close. Just dodge out until he finishes spinning then let him have it. Also be sure to beat on them while they're down. That "wave" attack they do getting up doesn't do damage, just knock back. Hope that helps.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

@OZZcln
    Thanks. I'll give it a shot today. I really want the plat for this game.