Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Skyim burnout ... so what's next ?

This is a discussion on Skyim burnout ... so what's next ? within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; havnt ran into any bugs on skyrim. 140+hours......no bugs. sad you were left with a sour taste. i didnt get ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

havnt ran into any bugs on skyrim. 140+hours......no bugs. sad you were left with a sour taste. i didnt get that. oh well...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by xKnightReiteRx View Post
    havnt ran into any bugs on skyrim. 140+hours......no bugs. sad you were left with a sour taste. i didnt get that. oh well...
    You are fortunate indeed to be in the small and rare minority that has been saddled with minimal bugs and/or laggage. Might be a good idea to buy a lottery ticket and see if your blessing carries over to that too.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by D1mech View Post
    SWTOR is an MMO am I right..? Is the community bad like in other MMO's..? Or are people helpful?
    Yes, it's a PC-based MMO. Havent looked for an online community for it yet (there are no trophies to be hunted, so you can explore the game, or not, in a more leisurly fashion), but I'm sure that as with all MMOs there's a mix of both great people and asshats alike. Unlike some MMOs however, you have total immunity to all other players by default, and you can only fight if both people agree or if you go to a PVP server or flashpoint. It seems to be handled rather well, IMO.

The graphics are just as good as Skyrim too ... in some aspects, particularly the variabilty of terrain and architecture, it's significantly BETTER than skyrim. If there's an award to be had for art direction, this game will definitely win it.

Most people's chief beef with this game will no doubt be that you need to maintain an active paid subscription in order to login and play, and that there is no offline mode.

Since (per your avatar) you're familiar with Dragon Age 2, you'll find a lot that's familiar in SWTOR ... but also different. Think MMO version of DA2.5, albeit without the ability to program your companions, and none of the silly inability to hop over angle high obstructions (I finished DA2 twice, missing only the scavenger trophy).
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 6 - Silver

Regarding ...

The graphics are just as good as Skyrim too
    Keep in mind that I'm comparing a game I played on a console (Skyrim) with one that's entirely PC based (TOR), that I'm playing at maximum resolution. Not exactly a fair comparison, but there you have it.

I may post a screen shot or two, if/when I get around to it.
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 6 - Silver

I can't stop.

I tried.

Can't do it.

There is always more to do.

I've even tried whiskey and self-help tapes.

Working through the Final Fantasy X trophy run.

For the record, Lucy Diamond is a movie reference and I'm a guy.

What are you doing right now? thread

All out of bubblegum.....

I have Skyrim on the back burner right now... I dont want to get too engrossed in a game with Diablo 3 coming out tomorrow. I like your comment on your signature LucyDiamond... I love Jordana Brewster. The Faculty got me hooked on her, seen all her movies since, good or bad.

I can vouch for Reckoning as its a great game. I spent over 100 hours on it, and still have about 9 trophies left to get... i think... dont have new patch yet though.
    Trade your Games HERE!
    Scogg34's House of Splatter

Avy/Sig by the Awesome Stupot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12