Results 1 to 19 of 19

Starting the Daedric Quests tonight...

This is a discussion on Starting the Daedric Quests tonight... within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; ... and I don't want to f*** up my Platinum run since I'm 7 trophies away from it. Do you ...

  1. #1
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Uncle_Carlos's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    0

    Starting the Daedric Quests tonight...

    ... and I don't want to f*** up my Platinum run since I'm 7 trophies away from it.

    Do you have any tips before I move on? Is there quests I should do first? Anything that would avoid me getting glitched would be appreciated

    Thanks a lot!

  2. #2
    Lvl 5 - Silver
    HIT2MAN's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    United Arab Emirates
    Posts
    322
    Reputation
    11

    1- save ALOT

    2- check the trophy guide more often

    and best luck
    *Info Bar: Boosting : / Latest: Assassin`s Creed: Syndicate

  3. #3
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Uncle_Carlos's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    0

    I'm not sure I like the "Best Luck" part of your post...

    I plan to save BEFORE I start the quest, and until I have the Artefact in "my hands", I'll save afterwhile... damn this game is making me feel so nervous...

  4. #4
    Threat
    AlecDawesome's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,569
    Reputation
    383

    Just
    1. Kill the Dark Elf wizard dude (Forget his name ) when you have a choice not to
    2. Don't kill the dog! (Barbos? )
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy


  5. #5
    Me & Ming @ The Stash
    stevencrowson's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Just
    1. Kill the Dark Elf wizard dude (Forget his name ) when you have a choice not to
    Why the hell would you suggest that Taking his side earns you the Black Star instead of Azura's Star.
    Despite the supposed limitations of the Black Star, it actually acts just like a normal black soul gem and is also capable of catching "white" souls. Black Soul Gems are the rarest and most expensive of the soul gems, since all black souls are grand souls, so it's more cost effective to take the black soul-trapping version from Nelacar.
    Skyrim:The Black Star - UESPWiki
    Black Star>Azura's Star


    Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

  6. #6
    Threat
    AlecDawesome's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,569
    Reputation
    383

    Quote Originally Posted by stevencrowson View Post
    Why the hell would you suggest that Taking his side earns you the Black Star instead of Azura's Star.
    I wasn't talking about that quest, I was talking about the one in Dawnstar where you get the Skull of Corruption.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy


  7. #7
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Uncle_Carlos's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    0

    Yeah I did that quest... Erandur bugged TWO TIMES right after the fight with the two mages... I was pissed as hell haha!

    I did four quests, good for five artefacts, it went well The only troubles I had was Erandur being bugged and I had to get to Dead Crone Rock which was kind of hard haha!

    - Saviour's Hide
    - Ring of Hircine
    - Ring of Namira
    - Skull of Corruption
    - Mehrunes' Razor

    Only 10 artefacts left

  8. #8
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    deathdanish's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    0

    I see that you have both Saviour's Hide and Ring of Nircine. Just so you know, that technically only counts as one as your only supposed to get one from completing the quest, so don't freak out if you get 15 and the trophy doesn't pop, you'll just need to get one more. Maybe they changed it but that's what happened to me when I was going for plat.
    Thanks to In2 for the sweet sig and avatar!
    Feel free to send me a friends request on here or on PSN. Blank requests will NOT be accepted.

  9. #9
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Uncle_Carlos's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    0

    According to the guide, this "trick" still works... right?

    When did you get your plat?

  10. #10
    Lvl 1 - Bronze
    lurchio16's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Tiverton, United Kingdom
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    0

    You did better than me, only managed to get the ring of hircine, couldn't find the werewolf when i went back in to get the savious hide. As has already been said, don't kill the dog!

    What other trophies you got left? The daedric quests took me ages, but I'm easily distracted and would wander off and do other things mid quest!

  11. #11
    Threat
    AlecDawesome's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,569
    Reputation
    383

    Quote Originally Posted by deathdanish View Post
    I see that you have both Saviour's Hide and Ring of Nircine. Just so you know, that technically only counts as one as your only supposed to get one from completing the quest, so don't freak out if you get 15 and the trophy doesn't pop, you'll just need to get one more. Maybe they changed it but that's what happened to me when I was going for plat.
    No it counts as two. I fucked up one quest and still got the trophy.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy


  12. #12
    Me & Ming @ The Stash
    stevencrowson's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    I wasn't talking about that quest, I was talking about the one in Dawnstar where you get the Skull of Corruption.
    Oh, my bad


    Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

  13. #13
    Lvl 5 - Silver
    xENDZEITx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    8

    Out of curiosity what happens if you kill the dog?

  14. #14
    Threat
    AlecDawesome's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,569
    Reputation
    383

    Quote Originally Posted by xENDZEITx View Post
    Out of curiosity what happens if you kill the dog?
    Instead of getting the Daedric artifact (Which is a helmet) you get a mediocre axe.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy


  15. #15
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Uncle_Carlos's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by lurchio16 View Post

    What other trophies you got left? The daedric quests took me ages, but I'm easily distracted and would wander off and do other things mid quest!
    So far I need 5 artefacts to be done with Oblivion Walker.

    - Dawnbreaker
    - Ebony Blade
    - Mace of Molag Bal
    - Spellbreaker
    - Sanguine Rose
    - Wabbajack

    I listed 6, but I got the two items from I'll met by moonlight, so I might NOT need the sixth one. I'll try to take the 5 shortest ones so, if you can tell me what quest is the longest, it'd help me

    After that, I need 1 level (I'm 49), 11 skill books and 4 shouts.

    Then, I'm done with this f*****g bugged game! I think I should be somewhere around 85 hours of play to platinum!

    Next plat? Assassin's Creed Brotherhood !!

  16. #16
    PRO Member
    MatCauthon's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Cleveland
    Posts
    1,070
    Reputation
    31

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_Carlos View Post
    So far I need 5 artefacts to be done with Oblivion Walker.

    - Dawnbreaker
    - Ebony Blade
    - Mace of Molag Bal
    - Spellbreaker
    - Sanguine Rose
    - Wabbajack

    I listed 6, but I got the two items from I'll met by moonlight, so I might NOT need the sixth one. I'll try to take the 5 shortest ones so, if you can tell me what quest is the longest, it'd help me

    After that, I need 1 level (I'm 49), 11 skill books and 4 shouts.

    Then, I'm done with this f*****g bugged game! I think I should be somewhere around 85 hours of play to platinum!

    Next plat? Assassin's Creed Brotherhood !!
    I can't remember which one is the longest, but don't skip Sanguine Rose... it's a fun and entertaining quest line. So is the Wabbajack - that one is unique.

  17. #17
    Threat
    AlecDawesome's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,569
    Reputation
    383

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_Carlos View Post
    So far I need 5 artefacts to be done with Oblivion Walker.

    - Dawnbreaker
    - Ebony Blade
    - Mace of Molag Bal
    - Spellbreaker
    - Sanguine Rose
    - Wabbajack

    I listed 6, but I got the two items from I'll met by moonlight, so I might NOT need the sixth one. I'll try to take the 5 shortest ones so, if you can tell me what quest is the longest, it'd help me

    After that, I need 1 level (I'm 49), 11 skill books and 4 shouts.

    Then, I'm done with this f*****g bugged game! I think I should be somewhere around 85 hours of play to platinum!

    Next plat? Assassin's Creed Brotherhood !!
    Either the Spellbreaker or Dawnbreaker are the shortest.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy


  18. #18
    PRO Member
    Kerwan_Ratchet's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In a multiverses of different bodies and souls
    Posts
    1,901
    Reputation
    74

    Quote Originally Posted by AlecDawesome View Post
    Either the Spellbreaker or Dawnbreaker are the shortest.
    What? The Spellbreaker takes ages to get. The wabbajack is the easy one.




  19. #19
    Lvl 2 - Bronze
    Uncle_Carlos's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    57
    Reputation
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    What? The Spellbreaker takes ages to get. The wabbajack is the easy one.
    Haha! Yeah! I did the Spellbreaker quest and I was like "Wow... a guy on PS3T said is was the shorest one..." Haha!

    Finally, done with Skyrim... Plat'd!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:21 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO