Describe your character!

This is a discussion on Describe your character! within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; Simply put it, describe your character build in Skyrim. Things include, but are not limited to, type of character (Warrior/Rogue/Mage), ...

Legendary...Nuff Said

Describe your character!

Simply put it, describe your character build in Skyrim. Things include, but are not limited to, type of character (Warrior/Rogue/Mage), weapons used, armor used, playstyle, stats, etc.

For my personal character, I tried to build an epic rogue. My starting class was a Wood Elf because of his nice starting stats within the rogue skill areas. Currently, I have 100 in Pickpocket, Speech, and Stealth, with around a 40 in Lockpicking. Additionally, I have around a 40 in both One-handed and Light Armor, as well as a Smithing Skill of 70.

The weapon I'm currently using is a Flawless Chillrend, the best one-handed weapon in the game (once I get above level 46, currently the Daedric Sword slightly edges it at my current level of 38.) The damage from the weapon is insane, and I absolutely love the freezing ability, which gives the weapon a chance to paralyze the enemy, which is great for doing things such as healing up. In my left hand, I generally switch between the Sanguine Rose if I'm ever against an enemy I'm having trouble with, Soul Trap for refilling The Black Star (which in turn is then used to refill the magical property of Chillrend), or Fast Healing for quick and easy healing during a battle. I also take out my Legendary Nightingale Bow for whenever I need to get a sneak attack or want to mix things up with some ranged.

For armor, I use the full Nightingale set, which is arguably the best light armor set in the game. The extra stat boosts from it are amazing, and when wearing the whole set you get a special perk that boosts your armor rating by 25%. Since this stacks with other perks within the Light Armor skill tree, it's then possible to get something crazy like 80% damage reduction with the armor, making it nearly on par with the Daedric Armor set in terms of defense capabilities, but overall surpassing it because of the stat boosts (such as Lockpicking being 25% easier and one-handed weapons doing 20% more damage.)

Usually, in terms of combat, I prefer to sneak up on enemies for the extra 3x sneak attack damage, which is made easy with my 100 Sneak and the perks I have in that tree. Though it's also just as satisfying to go in balls-to-the-walls with Chillrend.

So how about your character?

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Nope, nothing

Bad. Ass!

Kiwi Defender

He's William Wallace's northern reincarnation, with long, bright colored hair and some war paint under his left eye. He's handsome, strong and charismatic (almost as much as me), and has a preference for one-handed swords. He also wears an armor that'd make Ikki himself jelly as hell.

As for skills, he's the Raikjaard of RPG builds. He can do anything, and do it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Bad. Ass!
    More descriptive than Jackos'!

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

The One and Only

Dare, the Dragon Slaying Khajiit!

He's a Khajiit with black and gray fur with a few white lines on his face and neck.

He is a warrior that specializes in Restoration Spells, mostly Close Wound. He also specializes in Smithing, One-Handed weapons, Light Armor, Sneak, Pickpocketing of course, and a little skill in Archery. The only skills maxxed out is One-Handed Weapons and Smithing, but Light Armor and Restoration as well as Sneak is well on his way to 100 as his level is in the mid-40's.

He usually wears Light Armor, specifically Fur Armor, Hide Armor, Studded Armor, or Scaled Armor with Fur Braces and a circlet for the sake that he thinks he looks cooler with it and that it's lighter on his feet than Heavy Armor. Not often does he wear boots nor a helmet, but he's proven to be very defensive in combat even just wearing regular clothes. He's married to one women he met in Markarth when doing a Dark Brotherhood quest, and they both live happily in Whiterun. She no longer cooks for him, so instead of getting mad and killing her, he decides to be a good husband and find food of his own and for the family. They don't have any kids yet, especially since a human and a Khajiit probably wouldn't work out.

His signature weapon is the non-enchanted Ebony Mace (Legendary). He doesn't usually attack from a long range and rarely meduim range, so he loves to come up to enemies and smash their faces with maces. He recently started using bows and arrows, but he's got alot to go to be decent at using it. If he gets mad enough during battle, he turns into a werewolf to maul on enemies. Ironically, he's weaker as a werewolf due to not being able to use his Restoration spells or potions to heal himself from damage.

And lastly, he killed an Elder Dragon once, and his horse was a witness right outside of Marthal!

That's about it. My second character is less awesome though.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Dark Elf with strong scars and black hair. He's fit and is level 71. I'm a destruction and illusion mage and one handed. I'm normally got the chillrend in the right hand and in the left the Ice Storm or Ice Spike.

Chuck Norris Approved.

Dragonscale light armour, glass sword. Dual enchanments forgot my totalt stats nearly perfect. They are listed in the thread by isisociety enchanment corner. Good thread to see how to get the max out of your gear. This was from the thread for my stats.... I just reached 1203 armor with dragon scale light armor. I have no perks in alchemy so I'm sure it can be made higher. I just made a set full of smithing enchantments have a helm at plus 28 created potions made like 6 smithing philters at 27% purchased like 6 blacksmith draughts at 50% 30% and 20% and went on a drinking spree. Also got a glass sword up to 192 damage.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    They don't have any kids yet, especially since a human and a Khajiit probably wouldn't work out.
    Similar anatomy says it can, so go please your waifu .

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

The One and Only

Quote Originally Posted by Nagflar View Post
    Similar anatomy says it can, so go please your waifu .
    If they decide to have kids, he'll stay in Whiterun to be with his children and won't leave (except to do jobs around Skyrim or occasional trips) until they're all grown up. If he starts now, he'll be in his mid-40's by the time they're all grown up.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Chuck Norris Approved.

Since I got the plat awhile back I would like to see if anyone can break my dragonscale light armour rating of 1203, I'm sure it can be done as I said my alchemy was crappy. But 1203 is pretty dame high.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Puns always intended.

One dimension short of being in a 3D game.

Short dark haired rugged looking Nord, war paint on left eye, small beard.

Likes long walks, Evil Demons and clobbering the droppings out of rabbits with a mace.
    Prone to setting things on fire and poising attackers with his Daedric armour.Recently lost his horse off a mountain top but made up for that loss by marrying Aela the Huntress and dropping the key to his new house, thus stopping him from 'sealing the deal'.

On reflection, kinda looks like Gerard Butler only a slightly better actor.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Wrex the Argonian hero. Uses destruction spells in the left hand and a sword with the other.

Black scales, blue/purple feathers. Blue face paint and a 3 claw scar of the left side of his face. Serves Talos and the Daedra Lords Sheogorath, Azura, and Malacath.
    Prefers to eat salmon and drink Honeybrew. Prefers being the headmaster of the college of winterhold.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Eveyln, the name is all you need to be know. She is a young red headed Nord. This business women has estates in nearly every big city throughout Skyrim. And after 150+ hours there isnt many who dont know her. She is also well known in oblivion, for contactiong every deadric prince with a presence in skyrim.

The enemies run in terror when she approaches in her deadric armor. With 2000 armor an ancient dragon couldn't make a dents on master. Her weapons of choice are duel wielding deadric swords with a damage of 600, everything will crumble in a single flurry. They are duel enchanted with frost and life siphon to make her an even more terrifying foe. She once considered using paralyze but doesnt want to ruin the sport of hunting. She is also a master mage, and has learned every spell in the game except for a few in destruction. But lifes not all about fighting which is why she spends time mastering other skills, she has mastered everything in game except destruction and archery.

Well one thing is for sure if you see her you run the other direction and hope you have more stamina.

#cutformesa

Okay, I'll bite

Race: Khajiit
    Level: 51

Equipment: Bow and Arrows. I use a Legendary Daedric Bow for everything unless I'm hunting for souls in which case I'll use an enchanted Legendary Ebony Bow that soul traps. The arrows I use don't matter, though usually they're steel arrows that I pickpocketed from guards. I use most of the Guild Master's Armour from the Thieves Guild. The boots for +30% pickpocket and the armour for +50 carry weight. They're both flawless and to prove Jack wrong, they're both better than their Nightingale counterparts For gauntlets I use flawless enchanted glass that adds +40% bow damage and +25% alchemy strength. Headwear is the same, +40% bow damage and +25% alchemy strength. I also equip an amulet and ring that both have +40% bow damage and +36 carry weight.

Combat Style: My total armour rating isn't important, I tend to kill my enemies before they get a chance to hit me (main reason why I haven't upgraded my health in about 25 levels, it all goes to stamina for more carry weight and longer zoom times with the bow) With +160% bow damage and a Legendary Daedric Bow, I deal roughly 265 damage on each target, more if I use better arrows. That and my upgraded sneak to give x3 sneak damage with a bow, I can deal well over 700 damage per hit. Combine that with the +98% alchemy strength (I have an enchanted amulet and ring that give +24% each) I use to create deadly poisons, I can hit over 1000 points to an unsuspecting target. Favourite shouts would be Aura Whisper to locate targets before I get to them, and Unrelenting Force for times when the targets are in a large group.

- PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by Renegdr View Post
    I use most of the Guild Master's Armour from the Thieves Guild. The boots for +30% pickpocket and the armour for +50 carry weight. They're both flawless and to prove Jack wrong, they're both better than their Nightingale counterparts
    But does it look as badass? Yeah, didn't think so.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Maria Elena

A slender dark haired nord warrior woman.

In game (pre platinum trophy) her primary focus was the two handed greatsword. (A fully smithed out skyforged steel greatsword named Ole Painless)

Her secondary expertise was her sneak skill and also had an amazing knack for lockpicking considering hardly any perks were used in that tree.

Her primary armor set was a mish mash of looted, pre-enchanted items with the exception of her armor.
    Iron boots of hauling - +30 Carry weight
    Scaled bracers of eminent sure grip - +25 Two handed
    The Ebony Mail - Enough said.
    Volsung - +30 carry weight, water breathing and better prices.
    The guldar amulet
    Whatever ring I was in the mood to use.

Primary level up focus was always health and stamina with just enough magic to get into the College of Winterhold.

Post game, all skill trees are leveled to 100.

Enchanting is almost entirely full.
    Alchemy is boosted enough to make enchanting better.
    Smithing is maxed
    Archery is insane.

Still using the Ebony armor because she just looks good in it.
    Iron boots were replaced with Dwarven boots with a +40 in carry weight.
    Scaled bracers are now custom made ebony "fists of the whoop ass" and now have +45two handed and +45 archery
    Ole painless has been placed on a display rack over the door in Whiterun and we now carry a fully smithed out Daedric greatsword with fiery soul trap and frost damage named Mary Elise (a reference to my character in Dragon Age: Origins)
    The standard daedric bow we carried throughout most of the game has been trick out with fiery soul trap and frost damage and re-named "Kiss of the Baroness" (yes...a G.I. Joe reference)

All in all, I'd say we are ready for some dlc.

Working through the Final Fantasy X trophy run.

For the record, Lucy Diamond is a movie reference and I'm a guy.

What are you doing right now? thread

Lvl 1 - Bronze

A young Imperial woman with dark hair and blue eyes. Level 55.

Left hand: Nightingale Blade
    Right hand: Mehrune's Razor

---Body---
    -Ebony Mail, switching to Blades Armor because sneaking with Ebony Mail affects others (which is a crime);
    -Nahkriin mask;
    -Ebony boots and Daedric Gauntlets (very very stylish)
    -Ring of Namira, Gauldur Amulet;
    -And Spellbreaker shield

Most used shout.... Fus Roh Dah!

Maxed out skills: Heavy Armor and One-Handed.

Oh how I love rare stuff! I'm completing the daedric quests ^^