Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Skyrim: Dawnguard DLC Might be 360 Exclusive?

This is a discussion on Skyrim: Dawnguard DLC Might be 360 Exclusive? within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; Originally Posted by Voltergeist Quit moping, I'll be glad to answer. Simple fact is PS3 versions of Bethesda games get ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Voltergeist View Post
    Quit moping, I'll be glad to answer. Simple fact is PS3 versions of Bethesda games get less work put into them. The Fallout series and Skyrim both have loads of PS3-specific glitches because Bethesda just doesn't code as tightly for PS3. Then there's timed DLC, the reason this thread's here in the first place. Any time you favor a console like that, it's a huge middle finger to other systems.

As to the thread general, I'd say that PS3 players should have hope, not only that we'll get DG eventually - which is pretty fucking obvious - but that Bethesda is doing more than just shitporting it with this delay.
    WOW! thank u for deeming me worthy of an answer man. Feel like a i get treated like goddamn leaper on this site when I ask question.

Breakfast and Chill

Bethesda
    PS3

Sinner and Saint

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles_XLII View Post
    Honestly, that doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Why make a game that's multiplatform but then turn around and make all the content exclusive to one system or the other? That's a piss poor marketing strategy.

Damn it. For once, I didn't think about something completely BEFORE I said it. It's actually quite the opposite. That's a genius idea actually from a business standpoint. Think about it. If you release this dlc for just one system, everyone else is going to be jealous and want it so that way when they release it as a goty edition they can get all ps3 users for 60 bucks a pop instead of just the 20 or how much the dlc costs stand alone. Definitely worth the risk of holding out I'd say but sucks ass for a consumer.

Sig & Avy by the amazing: apokolypz : PPS Bar by: RaveNScythE18

The Warlord's Path to Platinum

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by DaRe_xLw View Post
    Okay, that sounds better. The first tweet wasn't that badly worded now that I think about it. What made it sound like it might not come to PS3 users was the misleading title of this thread.
    How was the title misleading? There's a question mark, which would let people know that it's a question :stare: also the word "Might", would probably also help those who understand English

Lvl 3 - Bronze

i may get a 360 just to play this game, i have a ps3 and i had the ps1 and ps2, and never thought owning other system. but i may give it try.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12