this was weird but sweet

This is a discussion on this was weird but sweet within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; So i'm running around doing the thieves guild missions & I arrive in Windhelm to do the final mission to ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

this was weird but sweet

So i'm running around doing the thieves guild missions & I arrive in Windhelm to do the final mission to secure the area haven't seen a dragon for hours & I absorb a dragon soul from out of no-where

has this happened to anyone else?

My thoughts: doesn't matter who kills a dragon I get it's soul as i'm the dragonborn. Your Thoughts??????????

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

Nope, nothing

Something like that happened to me before, I was just wondering around and all of a sudden I got a soul.

So I think you might be right, it doesn't matter who kills them, as long as it's within a certain distance away from you, you still acquire the Soul

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i had the same near the start of the game. just wandered about and randomly absorbed 2 dragon souls out of nowhere... dragon borns must just suck them straight outta the air lol

Current 's/100% : R&C ACiT, LA Noire, Terminator Salvation, MW2, Skyrim, Lego Batman 2, PoP: Tfs, Skylanders: SA, MW3, Acceleration of Suguri, R&C QForce, R&C 1, R&C Nexus, Assassins Creed 2, R&C 3, R&C 2

PSN: Ratchet_jukes1 - Tell me your from PS3trophies if you wanna be friends!

Lvl 4 - Silver

The ps3 version of skyrim is extremely full of bugs... I have experienced a few of them and the one you had must be one of them..

Quote Originally Posted by A random guy on youtube
    If you want to marry a Korean woman, you will have to beat their father in StarCraft first \(-.-\)

Ice Cream Firefighter

thanks for the answers I thought I might have just been going crazy I took a search of the surrounding areas & I did find the questionable dragon it was at the Uttering Hills Cave I know it's the right one because I always loot the dragons I kill that this 1 still had his shit

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

PRO Member

yea its not a bug if you ever look up once in a while usually after every few fast travels a dragon will circle your area somewhat but keeping its distance from you will just fly off and go ape shit on bandits trolls and troops whatever it sees other then you i think it has to do with level difference cause no matter what you do it wont attack you ive tryied everythig certain ones wont go near you but they wiil send you a nice surprise when they get mercked by other things on the map