Oblivion Walker Trophy

This is a discussion on Oblivion Walker Trophy within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; Seeing as I messed up this trophy on my first playthrough (I killed Barbas, the annoying little shit wouldn't let ...

Hero of Kvatch

Oblivion Walker Trophy

Seeing as I messed up this trophy on my first playthrough (I killed Barbas, the annoying little shit wouldn't let me through my door!) I was wondering, has anyone else had to do another playthrough just to get this trophy like I have?

"War, war never changes."

Chuck Norris Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by MTL_TKO View Post
    Seeing as I messed up this trophy on my first playthrough (I killed Barbas, the annoying little shit wouldn't let me through my door!) I was wondering, has anyone else had to do another playthrough just to get this trophy like I have?
    I killed the preacher on accident but with the quest where you can get two artifacts it saved me from doing a 2nd playthrough.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

PRO Member

I'll need to do it again. I think there are 15 quests, one of which gives two artifacts. This means you can only miss one of them and still get the trophy. I'm hoping my count is off as I've missed two of them so far.