Skyrim: 2 More DLC's on Their Way

This is a discussion on Skyrim: 2 More DLC's on Their Way within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is to receive two more expansion packs from Bethesda – including one that focuses on ...

Banned

Skyrim: 2 More DLC's on Their Way

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is to receive two more expansion packs from Bethesda – including one that focuses on the long-lost Snow Elves and yes, even the Dwarves. The last DLC will involve the choosing of a new King of Skyrim and the war against the elves. A source close to Bethesdaposted a detailed report on Reddit:
    • There are 2 more paid DLC expansions planned – both of them true expansions like Dragonborn (one is a bit smaller, one is larger). Without giving a lot away, the next DLC will explore the beginnings of the Nords and Skyrim’s culture, as well as the Snow Elves and yes, even the Dwarves. The last DLC will involve the choosing of a new King of Skyrim and the war against the elves.
    • Nothing is weighing down more heavily on their morale than the PS3 DLC issue. They aren’t being bribed by Microsoft, and they are just simply thumbing their noses at PS3 users – they genuinely want to get the product out there and have simply been met with problem after problem. It isn’t just one thing, it’s a large number of issues that have acted as roadblocks to them releasing content on the PS3.
    • Once PS3 content is fixed and working (which is all but there), expect not just to see paid DLC but a few unpaid content enhancement packs (think along the same vein as mounted combat).
    • A few specific things that were mentioned is a few follower enhancements, including a vendor that sells special gear for your followers, and a special April 1 content update that reaches back to one of their previous games and proves that they aren’t above making fun of themselves.
    • Spears are coming. Something that frustrates him is that players datamined info about the Riekling spear attack and assumed spears were coming in Dragonborn, and the outcry of some in the community was predicted by him when we talked last week. Here’s the thing – spears can’t be added yet.
    • “Without giving a lot away, the next DLC will explore the beginnings of the Nords and Skyrim’s culture, as well as the Snow Elves and yes, even the Dwarves. The last DLC will involve the choosing of a new King of Skyrim and the war against the elves.”

Threat

Sounds great. Dwarven DLC will be interesting
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 6 - Silver

Sounds cool. This is the first time that dwarves have been involved and the snow elves sounds interesting too. I am really looking forward to this. If Bethesda manage to get all of the dlc on the ps3 and release a game of the year edition I may be tempted to buy it and start a new character even though I have the plat.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

PRO Member

Sounds good... and I look forward to buying the GOTY when it comes out.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

very nice

The One and Only

Sounds pretty interesting. More adventures I can explore in!

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

#cutformesa

I guess that means no GOTY edition for another while

- PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

Rangers F.C

If they can deliver on the first 2 DLC and bring all this to PS3 Bethesda will have probably have the greatest game ever made , Skyrim alone is way up there and anyone who says its over rated must not have a very good imagination and probably thinks the Lord of the rings is shit too IMO , once these are all delivered it will be the biggest and best creation EVER by Bethesda and in my book of all time .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

PRO Member

It may be a long time coming, but I'll probably end up picking up the GotY edition

Perfect Platinum Streak Bar by RaveNScythE18

Platinum Bar by dsluckay