Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Skyrim Achievements

This is a discussion on Skyrim Achievements within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; Originally Posted by ferretbusiness you can do the whole thing in one playthrough as long as you do everything, but ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    you can do the whole thing in one playthrough as long as you do everything, but its always fun to start over and be someone else
    I thought as you join some guilds and do certain missions others close off to you? or am i mistaken in that assumption?

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Hyro View Post
    I thought as you join some guilds and do certain missions others close off to you? or am i mistaken in that assumption?
    if its like oblivion joining the guilds and factions has no affect on the other guilds and factions, you should be able to do all of them in one playthrough

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    if its like oblivion joining the guilds and factions has no affect on the other guilds and factions, you should be able to do all of them in one playthrough
    Let's hope it still works like that and doesn't follow the Fallout NV route where you have to choose one side or the other per playthrough (not to mention being openly attacked by opposing factions).

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 10 - Platinum

im totally fine with doing multiple playthroughs, this game should be awesome, i wont even focus on the trophies but just enjoy myself and do what i feel like doing for my first playthrough

Platinum Dohvakiin

Joining a Guild in Skyrim will not 'lock' you out of the other Guilds in the game. Causing you to do multiple play throughs. You can be the Head of the Thieves Guild, Companions, Mages and The Dark Brotherhood. All at the same time. It's more like Oblivion that Fallout: NV.
    But I hope there are at least some minimum requirements in 'joining' a Guild. Say you have to have a certain level in Magic for the Mages Guild. Or Sneak or Pickpocketing for The Thieves Guild. The one thing I always found odd in Oblivion was. You can be the most bad ass Warrior in the game. And be the Head of The Mages Guild. Or not be able to be stealthy for sh*t, and be the Head of the Dark Brotherhood or Thieves Guild.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    Joining a Guild in Skyrim will not 'lock' you out of the other Guilds in the game. Causing you to do multiple play throughs. You can be the Head of the Thieves Guild, Companions, Mages and The Dark Brotherhood. All at the same time. It's more like Oblivion that Fallout: NV.
    But I hope there are at least some minimum requirements in 'joining' a Guild. Say you have to have a certain level in Magic for the Mages Guild. Or Sneak or Pickpocketing for The Thieves Guild. The one thing I always found odd in Oblivion was. You can be the most bad ass Warrior in the game. And be the Head of The Mages Guild. Or not be able to be stealthy for sh*t, and be the Head of the Dark Brotherhood or Thieves Guild.
    in oblivion you did have to pass some tests before gaining access to each guild

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123