Oblivion Walker glitched out

This is a discussion on Oblivion Walker glitched out within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; I have all 15 and after 30 hours of gameplay no trophy? Why oh why must such a great game ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Oblivion Walker glitched out

I have all 15 and after 30 hours of gameplay no trophy? Why oh why must such a great game be plagued like this. I've read online you need to glitch the Hircine quest line for both artifacts, but that in itself is broken you have to glitch in order to get the trophy. Anyone else have this problem where you did everything right and it glitched?

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by TearsInRain23 View Post
    Anyone else have this problem where you did everything right and it glitched?
    I'm sure anyone who's ever played a Bethesda game has had some type of glitch. Live and learn.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Platinum Dohvakiin

I actually when I played it, that trophy didn't glitch on me, nor did I have to do the Hircine glitch to get the trophy either. Granted I haven't played Skyrim since last year, but are you counting the Skeleton Key as one of your artifacts?

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Rangers F.C

I only got one glitch going for the platinum, I did have the horrible lag on release though . Its an amazing game but even to this day the lag becomes a problem late in the game .
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

Lvl 3 - Bronze

No I do not count the skeleton key.

PRO Member

How many artifacts are there total? I know I missed a couple and I'm hoping I don't have to start over to get this trophy. I haven't done all the quests for the srtifcats yet, but if I already missed too many of them to get the trophy, then I'll just save the rest for the 2nd play through.