GTTV, Skyrim - October 21st

This is a discussion on GTTV, Skyrim - October 21st within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; Episode 503 for you guys, mainly Skyrim but there's other things as well Dragons invade GT.TV as new footage from ...

Nope, nothing

GTTV, Skyrim - October 21st

Episode 503 for you guys, mainly Skyrim but there's other things as well

Dragons invade GT.TV as new footage from Skyrim is revealed! Plus, Soul Calibur V's special guest character is revealed, Batman drops in for a Review of Arkham City and more!
    Episode 503, Skyrim

Or you can just watch the Skyrim sections here, thanks to platzreign

Toggle Spoiler

The footage for Skyrim is spread out across the episode but it's all worth a watch really, enjoy
    Last edited by Chambers35; 10-21-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Platinum Dohvakiin

I actually stayed up to 1 am to watch this. I was ok that's pretty cool. Then they guy said something about being invincible. I was like "Whaaaa?" After looking at the footage. That Dragon Shout will come in damn handy..."must learn that shout " Because seriously here, who isn't going to try to jump from the top of that big ass mountain. After learning that shout? Some of the Dragon's having names I thought were cool. But I'm guessing those are the ones you will need to learn the shouts from. Now the fact that Todd said that you can 'earn the friendship' of one particular Dragon. And learn the shout so you could call him into battle. I that just made me want the game more now. Imagine watching two Dragons just going at it. I already see me talking smack to some Dragon that's about to kill me. "Oh you think you're bad? You think you just owned me? Really [say the Dragon Shout]. That's what I call back up B*tch!"

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    I actually stayed up to 1 am to watch this. I was ok that's pretty cool. Then they guy said something about being invincible. I was like "Whaaaa?" After looking at the footage. That Dragon Shout will come in damn handy..."must learn that shout " Because seriously here, who isn't going to try to jump from the top of that big ass mountain. After learning that shout? Some of the Dragon's having names I thought were cool. But I'm guessing those are the ones you will need to learn the shouts from. Now the fact that Todd said that you can 'earn the friendship' of one particular Dragon. And learn the shout so you could call him into battle. I that just made me want the game more now. Imagine watching two Dragons just going at it. I already see me talking smack to some Dragon that's about to kill me. "Oh you think you're bad? You think you just owned me? Really [say the Dragon Shout]. That's what I call back up B*tch!"
    You stayed up? Now that's dedication

That Invincibility Shout sounds very handy indeed. Like you I thought about jumping off that mountain as soon as he said it
    I can see a bronze trophy with that, "Jump off the tallest peak in Skyrim and survive"

The Dragon companion sounds amazing, though it does make me wonder;
    1) Is the Dragon just going to stay out for a certain time or until all the enemies in the area are defeated, or in fact when you tell him/her/it to piss off because it's stealing all your kills!
    2) Is the Dragon going to have a health bar? Can the Dragon die? (probably not). If it does have a life bar will it then just leave the battle when it's depleted?

SKYRIM!!

Platinum Dohvakiin

If you don;t want to watch the entire GTTV broadcast. I was able to find a vid on youtube. That has just the Skyrim portions of the show.

PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    If you don;t want to watch the entire GTTV broadcast. I was able to find a vid on youtube. That has just the Skyrim portions of the show.

Nice one buddy, much better for just the Skyrim fans
    Not sure why I didn't try and find this to be honest. I'll add it to the OP

In2
    January MOTM

This is great, really anxious to finally play that game.
    2-3 weeks still to wait.

Awesome Sig by Beam/Avatar by Me

In2's Endless Dream
    Check my Showcase to see my old/current work.

Follow and watch my latest work.

Platinum Dohvakiin

Quote Originally Posted by In2 View Post
    This is great, really anxious to finally play that game.
    2-3 weeks still to wait.
    At the time of this post
    20 Days/8Hours/28minutes/7 no wait 6 ugh 5 whatever seconds!

PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide