Dragon Appearnces Info

This is a discussion on Dragon Appearnces Info within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; As the world awaits the release of the 5th installment of The Elder Scroll Series, Skyrim. On which will probably ...

Platinum Dohvakiin

Dragon Appearnces Info

As the world awaits the release of the 5th installment of The Elder Scroll Series, Skyrim. On which will probably be the most remembered date in gaming history. 11.11.11, a date that only comes around once a millenia. Elder Scroll fans are waiting with eager anticipation. On forums, most are already planning out what race, weapons and powers they will be using. And even mapping out what direction the are heading out in first.

But before you set off to become the most feared pillaging, plundering, decapitating, dragon killing, horse theft of a Dohvakiin. Skyrim has ever known. You might want to rethink that whole. "I'm looking at the map and walking 180 degrees. In the opposite direction, of the main quest marker". Because according to Todd Howard at Bethesda. In order to get the Dragons to appear. You have to play the main quest, up to a point. How much of "a point" you have to play is still unknown. Todd was quoted in a [pcgamer] article saying this.

“You have to do a little bit of the main quest – just the initial stuff – for the Dragons to really start appearing, because it sits in with the story,” says Howard. “After that point, the more of the main quest you do, the more Dragons you’ll run into. But it’s hard to quantify it, they appear every once in a while. Not at a rate that is annoying… it still feels special.”
    Kind of puts a damper on the whole 180 degree idea. But if all Skyrim fans have to do is start the main quest. It shouldn't side track to many fans from well, being side tracked with side quest. After all slaying a Dragon, is on every Skyrim Fans To Do List once Skyrim is released.

Todd Howard on Skyrim’s toughest monsters: “the more of the main quest you do, the more dragons you’ll run into” | PC Gamer

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Nope, nothing

Sounds good to me

Only 11 and a half days to go!!

Lvl 4 - Silver

I wonder if every dragon has their own characteristic appearances. Or if they all have the same model but different abilities. I'm hoping for individualism.

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by TingTingPanda View Post
    I wonder if every dragon has their own characteristic appearances. Or if they all have the same model but different abilities. I'm hoping for individualism.
    i believe there are a few different classes of generic dragons and there are some named dragons that are integral to the main quest storyline