Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Skyrim Perks Guide

This is a discussion on Skyrim Perks Guide within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; I am basically going sort of Tri-class as well. I am level 32 currently. My primary Warrior skills are: 1handed ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am basically going sort of Tri-class as well. I am level 32 currently.

My primary Warrior skills are: 1handed weapons, smithing, and archery. Smithing is my highest level skill at 100 due to the ease of raising it with iron daggers and hide bracers (though I am pretty much flat broke from this).

My primary Thief skills are: Light Armor and Sneak.

My primary Mage skills are: Illusion and Restoration.

My goal at least currently is to utilize sneak and archery to pick off most of my enemies at range. I use Illusion spells to quiet myself to do better sneaking, and I obviously use restoration to heal myself. I also use potions for this as I have some lower level alchemy and 2 perks in alchemy for healing potions.

My current weapons are enchanted legendary glass swords. One was given to me from a quest, and my other one was built and enchanted by myself (though my enchanting skill is still below 30). My bow is an unenchanted Legendary Glass Bow. I wear a +20 to one handed necklace and switch between a +20 HP ring and a +40 Magicka ring depending upon need (Why can't we use two rings in this game?). My armor is all unenchanted right now because I want my skill level to be higher before I change what I'm currently wearing. I am wearing Legendary Dragonscale armor in all 4 of my armor slots

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I just went straight up warrior and you can roll right through everything like a tank. 300 Health and Stamina, both Heavy Armor and One Handed are around 95 and I smithed a full set of Dragonplate got it fully upgraded and 2 one handed daedric swords fully upgraded. With the Heavy Armor perks you can take next to no damage from basically anything. My secondary skills (although I'm not trying to level them) seem to be lockpicking, sneak and archery. (Got a fully upgraded Daedric bow also)
    Thanks to In2 for the sweet sig and avatar!
    Feel free to send me a friends request on here or on PSN. Blank requests will NOT be accepted.

PRO Member

I switched to the Lover stone from the Thief stone to help my weaker skills catch-up. Anyone else use the Lover stone and have good/bad results?

Platinum Dohvakiin

Quote Originally Posted by Pepticacid View Post
    I switched to the Lover stone from the Thief stone to help my weaker skills catch-up. Anyone else use the Lover stone and have good/bad results?
    I didn't have a problem when I used the Lover's Stone personally. I actually started off with the Mage Stone. By the time I got finished with the College's Quest. I switched to the Warrior Stone. And when I decided I wanted to do the Thieves Guild and DB questlines. I switched to the Lovers Stone. Because I still had like 20+ quest to do. But relatively no sneak or lockpicking skills at all. It leveled me up enough to not get caught when I started to do the TG Quests. It doesn't level you up as fast as other skill stones do. But over all I had no qualms with it. It served it's purpose. Now that my Heavy Armor wan Weapons Skill are nearly maxed out. I switched back to it. So I wouldn't be going back and forth between the stones. I'm at lvl 51 now. And can pretty much do whatever I want, skill wise. SO I really have no need for a specialized stone anymore.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Pepticacid View Post
    ive been using the lovers stone since i first discovered it. sure it wont level some skills up as fast as the first three stones you encounter, but it levels everything for i believe 15% quicker, rather than 20%. imo the 15% to everything is a lot better. once i get my main perks over 90 however i'll be switching to something that will help me through battles. on a side not, i hope most notice that daedric armor is actually better (better as in more defense) than dragon armor. again in my opinion, more badass looking as well. full legendary daedric armor set with dual daedric swords. armor rating is about 450 i believe, and dish out enough damage to at least kill a frost troll in one hit, and the weaker dragons in 2 or 3.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

*POTENTIAL SPOILER ABOUT LEVELING*

With all skills at level 100, I am level 81 and half way to level 82 (although it is impossible to progress any further). I've been to jail twice and i'm not sure if that was suppose to lower my progress to next or whatever people are saying but there is no way I could have made it to 82. Also, I had the lovers stone (+15% leveling for all skills) so it's possible that if I did not have the lovers stone activated then maybe that extra 15% for everything could have boosted me another level or 2 by the time I got to where I am now. Therefore, if you DO NOT have a stone that increases the leveling rate you should be able to get higher levels and more perks (even if it is only one or 2 more). After completing the quest 'Discerning the Transmundane', there is an glitch that can exploit the bonuses gained from reading the Oghma Infinium. I just hit level 40 when I completed the quest so I used that exploit to gain the ither 41 levels. I will include the link at the bottom of the post.

On a side note, this link can be used a template for the perks you want want when you level up:

Skyrim Perk Calculator

and if anybody is looking for a fun build to play with, then this is the thief/smith/ranger build that I used:

Skyrim Perk Calculator - UltraDave99's Thief/Smith/Ranger Build

Oghma Infinium Leveling Exploit:

[HD] Skyrim Oghma Infinium Infinite EXP Bookshelf Exploit [PC/PS3/360] - YouTube

Lvl 6 - Silver

Really important to mention that some of these perks stack across the trees.

So if you are leveling a one handed player, it can be:
    {Damage stat of your dagger} + {Whatever percentage you leveled up in the one handed tree} X {15x damage from daggers from the sneak tree}

So if you have the dagger sneak perk with a fully amped one handed warrior, anyone you sneak up on is F#^Ked.
    Now...add a fully tricked out Daedric dagger with life drain and fire damage to that and it isn't even fun anymore.

Working through the Final Fantasy X trophy run.

For the record, Lucy Diamond is a movie reference and I'm a guy.

What are you doing right now? thread

PRO Member

I know this game has had some changes since 2011. One of them is that the level cap has been eliminated. You can set a skill to legendary, which resets it to level 15, releasing all the skill points/perks to be reassigned and then you can raise the skill back to 100 again. This can be done multiple times, effectively eliminating the cap, and making it possible, though horrendously time consuming, to get every single perk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12