Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Skyrim DLC, Quality over Quantity

This is a discussion on Skyrim DLC, Quality over Quantity within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; Hmm not sure how I feel on this one. Yes it will be great to get expansion packs, but I ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hmm not sure how I feel on this one. Yes it will be great to get expansion packs, but I feel those who buy the game early miss out on having to pay more when GOTY/special editions etc pop up with all packs added. I don't like having to pay for 'more game' when it could have been added in the first place. But If I love the game I will, to support them and say thanks, great game!

Fox
    Si vis bellum, para pacem

You never played Shivering Isles, did you? It essentially could stand on it's own - it added not only more quests and items, but a huge new map to dick around in too.

If the expansions are on par with that - it'll be well worth the money to purchase.

ReviewHaven PC Fund: $4.90 // $525.27 [ DONATE ]

PATREON \\ CURIOOS \\ BEHANCE \\ VENOMGRAPHICS \\ REVIEWHAVEN

Kiwi Defender

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    You never played Shivering Isles, did you? It essentially could stand on it's own - it added not only more quests and items, but a huge new map to dick around in too.

If the expansions are on par with that - it'll be well worth the money to purchase.
    I agree, but it'd still be disappointing if they happen to charge $15 for it, even if you can find more content than in a Cock of Doody map pack.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12