Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Skyrim, so what you think?

This is a discussion on Skyrim, so what you think? within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; Originally Posted by Creditdue Not worthy of a new a topic some I'm just gonna ask here - Can I ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    Not worthy of a new a topic some I'm just gonna ask here -

Can I buy furniture for my house? I just spent 5000 notes on a house only to find out it's a hole.
    When you bought the house Proventus Avenicci gave you a book with prices and details on the upgrades available for each room (I think it's called 'A Guide To Decorating Your Home' something like that). If you go back and speak to him again after purchasing the house, you can buy the upgrades. I bought the house and the upgrades last night, think the upgrades were about 2200 in total. Oh and you can find Proventus Avenicci next to the Jorl in the throne room or if he's not there head up the stairs behind the jorl and out the back door, he sits at the big table facing out over the mountains. Hope this helps!

Lvl 4 - Silver

Selling items in Skyrim is more frustrating than Oblivion...the shopkeeper can eventually run out of gold thus you would have to go find someone else to sell off loot to lighten your inventory. Plus shopkeepers dont offer as much gold for your loot as they did in Oblivion...

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by TingTingPanda View Post
    Selling items in Skyrim is more frustrating than Oblivion...the shopkeeper can eventually run out of gold thus you would have to go find someone else to sell off loot to lighten your inventory. Plus shopkeepers dont offer as much gold for your loot as they did in Oblivion...
    Some perks do solve this problem but yeah you are right, I just store stuff in my house and sell it later.

Game on....

Quote Originally Posted by TingTingPanda View Post
    Selling items isn't frustrating in Skyrim. The buying and selling is near enough the same as Oblivion. The shopkeepers get more gold after a certain amount of time has passed like Oblivion. To increase the amount you get for your items, you need to increase your speech skill. One of the perks under the speech skill increases the amount of gold merchants and shops have. Also buying a house is a good way to store your inventory..

Lvl 6 - Silver

i wish they could have put in custom preset combinations of wpns / spells and what not..instead of just adding them to favorites and picking them from a list, gets annoying sometimes and i feel it takes away from the "flow" of combat. though there might be a way i havent figured out yet

PRO Member

I love this game, But since I have just started a new job I don't have much time to play it. I love the combat in the game. 3rd person seems smoother than Oblivion which is great!

Lvl 10 - Platinum

not five minutes in i got frozen when i turned my head, after the restart it has run smoothly and i am enjoying immensely, there goes my life for the next couple of months, good thing not much is coming out soon

Lvl 8 - Gold

Just took on a Blood Dragon as a werewolf... BEST FIGHT EVER.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Oxymoron28 View Post
    Just took on a Blood Dragon as a werewolf... BEST FIGHT EVER.
    that sounds awesome . must do!

pity werewolves are 100% immune to all disease how epic would it be to be a vampiric werewolf with dragon shouts

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It's an amazing game! The only problem I have is my face disappears sometimes...or the game hiccups a lot. Other than that, it's GOTY contender, if not GOTY
    "May we meet again on the path, before we all meet in the clearing ..." Roland Deschain

Sig by: Bladia

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Koubashii_Rai View Post
    that sounds awesome . must do!

pity werewolves are 100% immune to all disease how epic would it be to be a vampiric werewolf with dragon shouts
    Huh? If you're a werewolf you can't get diseases?

Lvl 2 - Bronze

ye go to menu magic and active effects having the werewolf infliction makes you 100% immune to all diseases

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Koubashii_Rai View Post
    ye go to menu magic and active effects having the werewolf infliction makes you 100% immune to all diseases
    So it does!

I wondered why when it said, eg. 'you are poisoned' it didn't do anything!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

yup but someday someday i shall fullfill my dream of being a vampiric werewolf xD

Lvl 6 - Silver

I love jumping into quests that are WAAAY over my head, and still managing to eke out a narrow victory.

Case in point: I just did the investigate the murders in the lighthouse quest, which led to ...

Toggle Spoiler

I went in at like 8th level and emerged battered and bruised, but carrying some decent booty, at 13th+.

TIP:

Toggle Spoiler

ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 3 - Bronze

3 days in and I haven't even finished the 3rd main quest

Too much to explore @[email protected]

Click me for SKYRIM!
    / Personal Avatar by kid420247

Sigs feat: Bladia | djunglist | In2| Fox | Wadefan1
    Athena's Giftage!

Fox
    Si vis bellum, para pacem

I get a strange feeling these guards think I'm Lassie or something.

"What is it? DRAGONS?!"

SHUT UP, DAMNIT. Before I Shout at you.

ReviewHaven PC Fund: $4.90 // $525.27 [ DONATE ]

PATREON \\ CURIOOS \\ BEHANCE \\ VENOMGRAPHICS \\ REVIEWHAVEN

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless-Enigma View Post
    Selling items isn't frustrating in Skyrim. The buying and selling is near enough the same as Oblivion. The shopkeepers get more gold after a certain amount of time has passed like Oblivion. To increase the amount you get for your items, you need to increase your speech skill. One of the perks under the speech skill increases the amount of gold merchants and shops have. Also buying a house is a good way to store your inventory..
    I chose to use a chest in Dragonsreach to store all my loot and extras. It is easy to access from the map, and saves me a lot of gold since I do not have to buy a house yet (I bought one and then reloaded before that to get the trophy ). The chest is right next to an Alchemy Lab and an Enchanter Table, so it is quite nice. That being said, I wonder if there are any dangers to using a chest outside of your house whether you have one or not. Hmmm..... ^^
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Fox
    Si vis bellum, para pacem

Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    I chose to use a chest in Dragonsreach to store all my loot and extras. It is easy to access from the map, and saves me a lot of gold since I do not have to buy a house yet (I bought one and then reloaded before that to get the trophy ). The chest is right next to an Alchemy Lab and an Enchanter Table, so it is quite nice. That being said, I wonder if there are any dangers to using a chest outside of your house whether you have one or not. Hmmm..... ^^
    There are. You could lose your items if you aren't careful. There are barrels/chests that, I believe, reset in the game after a period of time. If your items are in one of those and you don't get them out, then you lose them.

ReviewHaven PC Fund: $4.90 // $525.27 [ DONATE ]

PATREON \\ CURIOOS \\ BEHANCE \\ VENOMGRAPHICS \\ REVIEWHAVEN

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    There are. You could lose your items if you aren't careful. There are barrels/chests that, I believe, reset in the game after a period of time. If your items are in one of those and you don't get them out, then you lose them.
    OUCH, that is scary to hear! I assume those 'dangerous' chests are mostly those in dungeons or other hostile territory, but if my chest in Dragonsreach, which is a safe haven, is one of those... then I guess I had better buy a house soon. The cheapest one is in Windrun, I guess? ^^
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast