Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Skyrim, so what you think?

This is a discussion on Skyrim, so what you think? within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; Love it! Wasted several hours just basically running around and picking up landmarks last night. Tonight after work some storyline!...

Black Queen Style

Love it! Wasted several hours just basically running around and picking up landmarks last night. Tonight after work some storyline!

Mr. X

It's amazing. It has to be one of the best games I've played in some time. The world just draws you in and before you know it you've sunk hours into it. I'm not even interested in the story; I've done a handful of story missions but besides that I've been going about my own business and working for the guilds.

the sea. these earthless catcombs. our tombs they have become.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

For now I only played 4 hours (due to job!) but I think it's a phenomenally game
    since 1982

Lvl 8 - Gold

Completed main quest.
    Completed Imperial quest.
    Nearly completed the Thieves Guild quest, so far it's not been very good though. Seems more like the Dark Brotherhood then it does Thieves Guild...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

i find the main story is miles easier than oblivion was oblivion really threw you into the deep end with the first gate this one eases you into the difficulty while remaining just challenging enough to make you scream numerous and varied profanities at your tv while your getting your ass handed to you by various creatures usually druagr .. ok i get it its a mystical land of monsters and magic but does there really need to be THAT many zombies .. im doing it the same way i did oblivion tho by completely ignoring the story and doing all the guilds currently companions and ive most of the thieves guild done ive act 1 done in the main story tho just so i could unleash the dragons i mean while it might have been easier to not have dragons im glad i can atleast get the shouts AND use them theyve come in handy for the most part

Vive La Révelation!

I want it so bad! I just can't wait
    Avy & Signature by the Legend, Bladia.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Alot of my friends own this game and priview looks cool.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678