View Poll Results: How difficult is it to earn the platinum trophy for this game?

Voters
99. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - Very Easy

6 6.06%
  • 2 - Easy

46 46.46%
  • 3 - Moderate

36 36.36%
  • 4 - Hard

10 10.10%
  • 5 - Very Hard

1 1.01%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on The Official Platinum Difficulty Discussion Thread within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; Easy. If one focused on the trophies, it could be achieved much faster than one who got lost in the ...

arrghhargahragharahg

Easy. If one focused on the trophies, it could be achieved much faster than one who got lost in the world of Skyrim.

I myself kept getting lost and spent hours upon hours exploring, slaying, and completing side quests...

I finally have Platinum, yet another 30+ quests to do.....

It was and is an extremely fun game, an I look forward to the dlc, so can return and spend more hours in the land of Skyrim!
    Extremely busy at the moment. I have not forgotten those that I am helping, so fear not!
    Sig by DaRe_xLw
    !!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I rated this game as Moderate. It wasn't really that difficult, but it took awhile to complete with a 100%. It was a blast though.
    Sometimes, I wish life had a Pause Button....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Skyrim was an easy plat for me and not just because I'm an experienced elder scrolls player. It was easy because I didn't go for trophies but simply for the game. Skyrim is in my eyes probably the best game ever, and I've seen alot. I started with my own quest: do everything that bethesda has given me to do. If I can give you guys a tip, just play this magnificent game for fun and not for trophies and before you know it you've got that shiny plat. It would be a shame to leave all those things skyrim has to offer to get this plat out of the way because those trophies don't even represent half of the total playtime of this game. Do this and I swear you will cry bitter tears of rage when you really completed the game and wished you lived in skyrim

Lvl 2 - Bronze

3. Moderate: I voted moderate because a glitch caused me to replay about nine hours. I also spent an enormous amount of time researching another glitch that would not allow me to learn a shout. If the game didn't have any glitches I would have voted easy.

PRO Member

I don't have the platinum yet, but it isn't because its difficult. I've been doinging everything, and a lot of time goes to non-trophy related tasks. So, I would say that the plat is easy, but takes a lot of time. I probably had a harder time trying to find this forum as I kept looking for Skyrim instead of Elder Scrolls. lol

That Southern B****

Easy

A vast majority of the trophies are earned via quests be they main or side. Another group is earned just from exploration. The only trophy that may give you trouble is the Oblivion Walker, which my advice is to just store all the artifacts till you get the trophy. As with all rpgs, it's time consuming but nothing you shouldn't be able to handle.
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

A very time consuming plat, but not particularly hard. Path to platinum is enjoyable and doesn't feel like a grind.

A moderate plat for me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234