Oblivion Walker trophy help (possible spoiler)

This is a discussion on Oblivion Walker trophy help (possible spoiler) within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; Ok - so I just want to make sure I didn't screw myself. There is a quest that you get ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Oblivion Walker trophy help (possible spoiler)

Ok - so I just want to make sure I didn't screw myself. There is a quest that you get in Dawnstar where everyone is having nightmares. You can accept a quest to help out and you have to basically go and destroy this staff or skull or something - well, I did NOT kill the dude when the girl was in my head telling me too....are there ONLY 15 of these artifacts in the game..? If so, that's going to be a huge bummer for me. According to another forum i was just casually reading on it said that I had to kill the guy destroying the skull and take it for myself....any help would be appreciated
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 9 - Gold

Well, I haven't encountered that quest yet, but I highly, HIGHLY doubt that there are only 15 daedra artifacts in the game. If that were the case, it would take people hundreds of hours to get that trophy, cause you'd have to find them all, and complete any associated quests. (or just use the strategy guide, if it's actually useful... and knowing Prima, that'd be a "no")
    I'm sure there are several dozen artifacts spread throughout the game world, so you should be fine.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

from what i heard there are only 15

Lvl 10 - Platinum

i believe there are sixteen, you can miss only one or two in the whole game if you want the trophy. i think there are the same number as in oblivion since they're all daedra princes from the elder scrolls lore

Lvl 7 - Gold

ok guys - this is an update to my previous post -

Basing everything off of this list:

Daedric Artifacts (Skyrim) - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

If all of those are correct, they DO NOT have listed The Whispering Door quest where you can receive the EBONY BLADE, which I can 100% confirm is one of the Daedra artifacts - I know this because after the quest completed, the trophy popped for collecting my FIRST artifact - SO, if that is the case, it does seem as though there is 16 as opposed to 15 - (thank you JESUS!!) I'm like 40+ hours into the game and was going to be furious if I had to replay it b/c I f'd up one artifact.

Ok, now i'm back to being concerned again - i'm still reading on other forums that the thieves guild quest that gives you the skeleton key is now NOT one of the 15 artifacts......fml
    Last edited by jmargraves; 11-17-2011 at 03:02 PM.
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

if its any help there are 16 artifacts (not including the skeleton key) two of which can be picked up in the werewolf quest if you kill the hunters then skin the wolf.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Hey guys, got a problem with Ill met by Moonlight.

Ive followed the guide to getting both artifacts, given the ring to hircine then turned back into the cave to skin Sinding but he's nowhere to be seen. Any ideas??

Threat

I also didn't kill the guy in the Dawnstar mission, and I have the platinum, so don't worry. There are only 15 artifacts, but a glitch in the the mission "Ill Met By Moonlight" allows you to get two, so don't worry! At the final part of the mission agree to help the werewolf and kill all the hunters. Leave the cave and you will get the first artifact. Go back in and kill the werewolf and you will get your second.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Quote Originally Posted by Kissfan89 View Post
    Hey guys, got a problem with Ill met by Moonlight.

Ive followed the guide to getting both artifacts, given the ring to hircine then turned back into the cave to skin Sinding but he's nowhere to be seen. Any ideas??
    He should be on the top right of the cave. If you have the ring and kill him then you're safe.