Sanguine Rose

This is a discussion on Sanguine Rose within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; This is one of the rare Daedric Artifacts scattered throughout the world of Skyrim. That being said, I really, really ...

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Sanguine Rose

This is one of the rare Daedric Artifacts scattered throughout the world of Skyrim. That being said, I really, really love this! I found this at the end of the quest "A Night to Remember" (wiki: Skyrim:A Night To Remember - UESPWiki).

It has been a huge lifesaver in many tight situations. Like for example, I come upon a powerful ice mage who keeps throwing ice spears and blizzards your way, and even if you get in close, he/she continues to suck your health and stamina away with Frost Cloak. So I equip Sanguine Rose from the Favorites list, and summon a powerful Dremora warrior (one of those god beings that walk the plane of Oblivion) with his bada** greatsword. He draws aggro away from me, and I sneak up behind the mage to pummel him/her into oblivion. So good!

Just to let you know what I found. If you found any other Daedric Artifacts as well, be sure to share your experiences! =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Immortal

The quest was pretty cool too...
    It's even better if you're married, and go and speak to your wife in the middle of it.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

sounds interesting, il put this on my list to do. I have a bunch of daedric weapons and armour if that counts to

Mr. X

I've just finished this quest. It's been one of my favourite so far. I haven't used the weapon yet but it sounds like it's pretty awesome.

the sea. these earthless catcombs. our tombs they have become.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by cocoasg View Post
    If you found any other Daedric Artifacts as well, be sure to share your experiences! =3
    I found the Star of Azura (probably one of the first people to do so) ... I'm in the process of levelling up a bit so I can beat the boss battle at the end of the quest.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Harvester of Souls

Just Savior's Hide from taking down werewolf that screwed Hircine and the Rueful Axe for helping Clavicus Vile and his mutt .

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Game on....

This is one of the first items in the first ten hours of play i acquired and i wasn't even looking for it? Still one of the best items in my inventory after 50 + hours of play.

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

BTW, once you learn Conjure Dremora Lord after you level up your Conjuration to Expert Level (and optionally, learn the perk for halving cost of all Expert Conjuration spells), this is even more powerful than the Dremora summoned from the Sanguine Rose.

Sanguine Rose - "Summons a Dremora for 60 seconds"
    Conjure Dremora Lord - "Summons a Dremora Lord for 60 seconds"

So Sanguine Rose will be very helpful in the first half of the game, but once you reach high levels, Conjure Dremora Lord may be best for you.

Note: There is a difference in appearance between a Dremora and a Dremora Lord; the former usually never wears a Daedric helmet and looks like your standard warrior, while the latter always wears a Daedric helmet and wields a huge fiery greatsword or any other element, looking very much like a lord. =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |