Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who is your most loyal follower?

This is a discussion on Who is your most loyal follower? within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; Mine is Benor. Benor - The Elder Scrolls Wiki Hes in orc armor with a platemail helmet and i gave ...

Cal
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Who is your most loyal follower?

Mine is Benor.

Benor - The Elder Scrolls Wiki

Hes in orc armor with a platemail helmet and i gave him a ice enchanted elven warhammer. The armor ofc. all legendary.

This guy is a monster and his comments are hilareuos.

He ran at a group of skeletons smashing them to hell in 2 seconds screaming 'THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT ISNT IT'

i was like, holy shit im glad hes my follower.
    Going to the Chapel, Gonna Get Married.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

only got lydia so far, havent been able to do much so far. she seems good but has died a few times so i had to reload, good thing i save often

Cal
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

they say that some guy thats in windhelm somewhere is the best tank but when i stood in front of him (he has a beard) and my benor next to him, he said like 'im the best arm in all of skyrim' and then i looked at benor and i was like 'yea.. id like to see you say that in a fist fight against benor' then i walked out of the door smirking knowing that this guy was a liar and a cheat.

There is only one best arm in all of skyrim and thats my manly greek god honeypumpkin benor.

PRO Member

Mine is Janessa. I had Lydia as my companion before her but she was slain by Morokei. I'll always remember her sacrifice, it was worth it though because now I rock Morokei's mask (+100% Magicka Regeneration) which seriously helps my mage.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

Cal
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

oh i also had a dog but he was killed by a band of bandits, i just killed 5 of em and then they had reinforcements like 10 of em, hisname was meeko and tho he was the most annoying pest i ever had around me with his 24/7 barking and laying right into doorways, ill miss him.

I took 10 seconds standing over his corpse to honor him.

Nope, nothing

I never had a follower to be honest, maybe I will try one out.

Do they get in the way and mess things up for you when you're trying to sneak?

Quartercircle Forward.

Speaking about lydia, this video is pretty hilarious xD

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Lvl 10 - Platinum

if you get rid of your follower do they go back to where you originally got them? will they have all the stuff you gave them as well?

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    I never had a follower to be honest, maybe I will try one out.

Do they get in the way and mess things up for you when you're trying to sneak?
    they sneak when you sneak, i only have Lydia & she hangs out at Whiterun eating all my damn bread, tried her in one dungeon, she met a follower's death & than magically showed up back at Whiterun, so ive been going solo.

Cal
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

yea they do what youre doing, sheat weapon, they sheat weapon, run, they run, sneak, they sneak, jump off a cliff.. they make a giant detour however.

And if you end your relationship with a follower yes they will return to their original location, lydia will return to your house.

Also, if you payed 500 bucks for someones following ,and eventually let hem go, they remain free of charge for every consequtive hiring.

Platinum Dohvakiin

Mine was Lydia until she died. By stepping on a trap that resulted in her getting 'stuck' between two blades that just kept slicing at her. I liked her too, she just wasn't that bright at times.
    I've been running solo since. But after I finish up the Thieves Guild Quest line. I'm going out and getting the "invincible dog". Which is just some lost dog that's a quest item that can't be killed. As long as the quest isn't completed. Gotta love loopholes lol

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Platinum Dohvakiin

Mine was Lydia until she died. By stepping on a trap that resulted in her getting 'stuck' between two blades that just kept slicing at her. I liked her too, she just wasn't that bright at times.
    I've been running solo since. But after I finish up the Thieves Guild Quest line. I'm going out and getting the "invincible dog". Which is just some lost dog that's a quest item that can't be killed. As long as the quest isn't completed. Gotta love loopholes lol

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've not used a follower unless I was required for a specific quest. I am playing a rogue hybrid type character, and I hate worrying about my follower running into a room after I shoot an arrow while hiding. I may get slightly detected, but sure as anything my follower runs into the room and screws up my ability to have the people I'm trying to pick off forgetting about me.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

had lydia for a long time but got tired of having to worry about acciddently killing her so i fly solo now, might be a little harder overall but makes sneaking easier

Game on....

I have had four followers in total throughout my game and all have died while serving me in glorious battle. Maybe i should of used the spell 'Healing hands' but hey that would mean draining my magicka and i need that to cast dual wielding fireballs.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I went 30 levels before, out of curiosity, I experimented with the follower capability, which was surprisingly decent except for the game's weak AI.

My first follower was Lydia. She was sporting partial default scale armor when I met her, so I stuck with that and re-equipped her with a full set of fully upgraded legendary scale, including a horned scale helmet, and the Shield of Solitude. She looked like a proper viking fantasy.

She does pretty well in simple straight-up melee, but tends to die quickly if spells start flying (tip: she needs elemental protections if you want to keep her upright), and as with all melee-loving followers in this game, she has the VERY annoying tendency to break formation and do a headlong suicide charge as soon as you start sniping from stealth with your bow. Several times I got so annoyed that I blasted her to smithereens with a 2-fisted fireball before finally reloading and fast-travelling home and sending her to her room like a misbehaving 5-yr old, for not sticking with my "wait here" command.

The game could easily fix that by adding a pair of "cover me" and a "retaliate only" commands (or better still adding tactics programming, ala Dragon Age 2). For the former, they'd hang just behind and to one side of you, wing-man style, doing the same thing you do (i.e., bows only if you're using bows, and guarding your back in hand to hand), and for the latter they'd stay put and only engage in self defense, using the same mode they're attacked by (bows if bow, melee if melee). That's how I'd have coded it anyway.

Anyway, I think I'll put lydia back on the shelf and look for someone a bit more durable, and then I'll turn them into a proper tank with heavy offensive/defensive capabilities, and self healing. According to what I've read so far, it sounds like Benor might be a good candidate.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Harvester of Souls

I used Vanessa till she went home when I had to do a companion missiong and take Farkas with me >:F... then I hired Uthgard chick the undefeated or seomthing another. . She's died once or twice but i die shortly after and reload. She's been very durable and helped take down quite many a foe. .

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Harvester of Souls

OH and was with her having Barbas follow me around . He's good to go draw aggro and then snipe safely away while he barks like a bitch ... Had him .. but no more

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 6 - Silver

i had lydia as my first follower, until she died...somewhere . after that i took mjoll the lioness as my follower, and wow she was great; she could take on most enemies but she did go into down state every now and then. currently, and longest of my followers is my wife aela the huntress. shes just plain terrible. expert archery? i highly doubt it. wont even use any of the terrific bows i give her. aside from that she even misses the majority of the time. melee isnt her strong suit either; she goes into down state very often. ive given her top lvl gear, doesnt seem to make much a difference.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Mine is Erandur - he's a very solid figher/mage - and also going to cost me roughly 60+ hours of another playthrough probably. I was suppose to kill this ****** at the end of the 'Skull of Corruption" deal to get that artifact......and....I didn't. So, going to have to replay the entire game through for the plat. Kind of pissed about it honestly.
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast