Your favourite crafts of items?

This is a discussion on Your favourite crafts of items? within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; I was wondering what everyone's favourite type of crafting is? (Dwarven, Daedric, Falmer, Elven, Orcish etc.) Personally, I love Elven ...

PRO Member

Your favourite crafts of items?

I was wondering what everyone's favourite type of crafting is? (Dwarven, Daedric, Falmer, Elven, Orcish etc.)

Personally, I love Elven crafting but I can't decide whether I like Elven or Orcish the most. Daedric and Glass are also an honourable mention.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

Lvl 4 - Silver

even though im playing as a warrior, i havnt gotten much into crafting even though it would be the only way to achieve dragon armor. but i think at least ebony would be good crafting. what would be the quickest way to raise smithing skill levels?

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by TingTingPanda View Post
    even though im playing as a warrior, i havnt gotten much into crafting even though it would be the only way to achieve dragon armor. but i think at least ebony would be good crafting. what would be the quickest way to raise smithing skill levels?
    easiest way i found is leather and leather strips and just make leather helmets, only takes a couple to get levels and my skill is in the thirties, the higher it gets would take more smithing but i find many pelts wandering the wilds so i go with leather stuff to boost my smithing

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i did iron daggers all the way to 100, it is by far the fastest. Daedric armour looks incredibly and I love wearing it aswell as my heavy and light dragon armour sets. Im working on enchanting and have some solid enchantments on my items aswell

Lvl 7 - Gold

I just got my full daedric armor legendary set completed. Looks awesome, best ingame. nouf'said

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

Lvl 6 - Silver

I'm only 28th level ATM, with smithing 48ish, so I'm currently running with elvish guilded armor. My goal is to create a full set of dragonscale with top protection against multiple basic elemental attacks (fire, shock, cold), and also enhancing my magicka regen and destruction offense. Seems like proper attire for a would-be dragonborn savior of the realm.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer