Skill Exploits

This is a discussion on Skill Exploits within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; wanna max out those skills fast if you know of or find any exploits post here so far i know ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Skill Exploits

wanna max out those skills fast if you know of or find any exploits post here

so far i know

illusion - repeatedly cast courage on anyone it takes 6-10 hits to up a skill level and npc dont relatiate

conjuration - repeatedly cast soul trap on any dead body same as above

alteration - repeatedly cast telekinesis on any object same as above

restoration - cast equilibrium and healing at the same time equilibrium takes your health to refill your magic healing takes your magic to refill your health careful tho equilibrium is more effective than healing so you have to stop casting that for a minute or you may die

block - any food item that regens stamina over 720sec ie veg soup then shield bash an enemy you can do this almost non stop stunlocking the enemy

speech - talk to ungrien in black-briar meadery in riften pick tell me about.. bride repeat but this time persause repeat a third time and persuade again you can repeat this indefinitely getting xp towards speech

all skills - find a master teacher train then pickpocket back your cash and repeat

if you know any better or more please post them

Lvl 4 - Silver

where would one be able to find the equilibrium skill?

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

Lvl 2 - Bronze

follow the college of winterhold quest line till you get a quest called the staff of magnus and your sent to labyrinthian the spell is in there somewhere

PRO Member

Smithing (Must have a good amount of gold for this to work)

Go to a blacksmith and purchase all the Iron Ingot and Leather Strips available. Go to a blacksmith forge and create as many Iron Dagger's as you can. Go back to the blacksmith and sell those Iron Dagger's you just forged. Keep repeating this and you will reach 100 in no time.

Be aware that you do lose money, but compared to what it would cost to purchase the training and the time it would take to find the raw materials, it's definitely the best way to level up fast. When the blacksmith has no more Iron Ingot and Leather Strips in stock, just wait for 48 hours.

Here's an overview of the cost and what you lose for every dagger you create:

Iron Ingot - 11 Gold
    Leather Strips - 5 Gold

Paying Total - 16 Gold
    Selling Total - 6 Gold
    Loss - 10 Gold per Dagger

Note: My speech level was maxed out and I have all Speech perks. Your costs may vary depending on this and how often you've purchased/sold with merchants.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

Lvl 2 - Bronze

just found a great one for weapons and destruction magic find a companion who cant die due to being quest related then attack him till he attacks back defeat them then heal them using healing hands then repeat they cant die so you can repeat indefinitely

дурак

You can also cast "Muffle" (which quiets your footsteps) over and over again to increase your Illusion. I just tested it, and it increased each time regardless of whether the effect was already in place.

Pretty much you can cast any spell in Conjuration, Illusion and Alteration over and over again and your skill will go up. For stuff like Restoration and Destruction, you need to use clever methods such as the ones the OP stated. I'll keep experimenting though and post what I find.

The one for Restoration is clever though, I'll have to try it out . Thanks for that.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I've been running around using Detect life in one hand, I'm now at level 95 alteration and I've been using this particular tactic for maybe 2-3 hours whilst questing. Works a charm, plus it's nice to see where enemies and creatures are.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I don't know why pickpocketing a training teacher was suggested an idea to exploit. It only works the first time when they have not much gold in their pocket, but after you spend a lot of money on them, the success rate of stealing back your gold becomes 0%.

my latest anime updates

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Magnets View Post
    I've been running around using Detect life in one hand, I'm now at level 95 alteration and I've been using this particular tactic for maybe 2-3 hours whilst questing. Works a charm, plus it's nice to see where enemies and creatures are.
    My single most valued and useful item in Oblivion, by a wide margin was neither umbra or the star of azura, but rather a pair of pair of bracers I'd enchanted with a transcendant sigil stone that imparted Detect Life with a fabulous range of 180 feet. Second to that was a helm I'd enchanted with nighteye, which hot-keyed to swap off with a regular help without night-eye. It was a great setup ... with those two homemade items, I could always see in any lighting, and could never be surprised. The only drawbacks were that constant use of nighteye made it hard to appreciate all the hard work the designers put into the appearance of the dungeons, and never being surprised took a little of the fun and sense of danger out of the game.

Ok, enough about reminiscing oblivion ... back to SKYRIM.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by chibuki View Post
    I don't know why pickpocketing a training teacher was suggested an idea to exploit. It only works the first time when they have not much gold in their pocket, but after you spend a lot of money on them, the success rate of stealing back your gold becomes 0%.
    I never had a problem pickpocketing trainers. Of course it only works best when you're a low level, it's pretty stupid when you're a high rank. I have never encountered problems with pickpocketing the trainers. By the way, you're not supposed to unleash all your money on them, you should only pay for one session of training, maybe a few more if you've got a high pickpocketing skill. It helps to rank up quicker if you do it one at a time, that way you're getting the training skill and some pickpocketing skill along the way, levelling you up much quicker.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports