Easy Way to Get Sneak Skill at Level 100!!!

This is a discussion on Easy Way to Get Sneak Skill at Level 100!!! within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; I discovered an easy way to get your character's sneak skill level to 100. Simply head to Shimmermist Cave, which ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Easy Way to Get Sneak Skill at Level 100!!!

I discovered an easy way to get your character's sneak skill level to 100. Simply head to Shimmermist Cave, which is northeast of Whiterun. Fight your way to the sub-level called Shimmermist Grotto. Shortly after entering, you will come upon a balcony that overlooks the cave floor. To the right are two Falmer. It would be a good idea to leave any companions you may have at the entrance, so they don't accidentally alert the Falmer. Place your back against the far side of the balcony, crouch, and hold the analog stick down. Your character will silently run in place, gaining in Sneak and overall level overtime. I placed a remote on the analog stick and left the game running for a few hours. Needless to say, this is an incredibly easy way to get the "Skill Master" trophy. No need to worry about the Falmer because they are completely blind. Hope this helps!

Chained_to_Fate

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Kind of like swimming in EverQuest.

1. Num Lock into a corner.
    2. Go away for a while
    3. ...
    4. Profit!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I did the same trick but in the Khajiit merchants tent outside of Whiterun or Solitude and I just kept having my player run into the wall behind them. It raised my sneak level easily. Such a trick was also doable in Oblivion where in the Imperial City one merely had to sneak to the side of the stairs where guards were on duty and let your character run into the wall. A good and easy trick to get the skill level up.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

You can do the same thing right at the beginning of the game.. If you go to the part at the start where the guy you are following is crouching to sneak up on a bear.. All you have to do is attack him until you have 100 sneak,..

Legendary...Nuff Said

Quote Originally Posted by SlimSanta94 View Post
    You can do the same thing right at the beginning of the game.. If you go to the part at the start where the guy you are following is crouching to sneak up on a bear.. All you have to do is attack him until you have 100 sneak,..
    The bear will still eventually be alerted of your presence. The best way to get Sneak to 100 is to go to High Hrothgar and continually hit one of the Greybeards while they are praying with an Iron Dagger. Their health regenerates at a fantastic rate, so it's possible to keep going with it until it's up to 100. So long as they don't notice you, they will not get mad. Saving is recommended in case they do.

This method additionally levels up one-handed/two-handed depending on the weapon used.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.