One With The Shadows?

This is a discussion on One With The Shadows? within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; What exactly am I supposed to do to get this trophy? I finished all of the Thieves Guild quests and ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

One With The Shadows?

What exactly am I supposed to do to get this trophy? I finished all of the Thieves Guild quests and I don't know what to do know to get that trophy. Please help

Fox
    Anatolia's Mercenary

I think you also have to do the jobs that are offered to you from Delvin/Vex. At least a few of them.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I've done A LOT of them.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

This quest takes ages to do, I must have done nearly 50 or so jobs before I finally got it. From what I've read; the quests that take you to different areas don't seem to play any role in terms of unlocking the area specific quests. In fact the last quest I needed to complete it was the one to bring back Riften to it's former glory and I had both quests from Vex and 'the bald guy' in Windhelm. My advice is just keep doing it, it's an awful string of quests that are so boring but they bring you a lot of money which helps towards the 100,000 gold trophy.

Lvl 7 - Gold

does anyone know FOR CERTAIN if I need to keep the armor that they provided? I basically am using the Nightingale armor and just sold the thief armor.....i still have the gloves I believe but that's it.....help?
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

PRO Member

armor doest matter you need to do five quest form Delvin/Vex in whiterun solitude markarth and windhelm after 5 is done one city talk to delvin he will have a speacel job for that city after all for city jobs are done you will see every one in frist room when usinging the tomb to get in talk to guy that has nightingale armor you will get voted to be the thieves guild master then pop you get your trophy

#cutformesa

You need to complete a special job in 4 of the major holds - Whiterun, Windhelm, Markarth, Solitude. You unlock these by completing 5 jobs in each of the cities for Vex and Devlin. I suggest doing two at a time, a "Numbers" job from Devlin and a "Heist" job from Vex as they're the easiest and take the least amount of time. After completing a special job the guild will upgrade a bit in that a new merchant will move into the Ragged Flagon who you can barter with, and the fence there will steadily get more gold to barter with every special job you complete (she has 4000 in the end) Once all of the special jobs are complete talk to Brynolf (sp? the guy who is the 3rd nightingale) and discuss the guild leadership with him. Once you're named boss you'll get the trophy

- PS3T OG -
    All Hail The Eyepat
    "If I find out that LeeMcD slags my good name off to anyone else I will personally track him down and teach the little puff a lesson." - LEE200

Lvl 7 - Gold

right on...i was just checking out the youtube guide on it and it said that there was a possible bug where if you did NOT upgrade the armor that it might not work....but, oh well. thanks guy, i'll still go about it and hopefully it'll pop. I already have to power through this playthrough and play a SECOND one because I f'd up on one of the artifacts....didn't kill the stupid guy for the skull of corruption and i'm about 70 hours into this playthrough...NOT starting over.....lol
    http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=969355

Cause I'm the Wilt Chamberlin of that upper body grip!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Now i don't have to do all the different jobs (aka heist, numbers, fishing, etc.) .... I've done about 30 jobs and have only done shilling and numbers. Is that ok, or am i going to need to start doing some other the other jobs?
    Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Kingdoms of Amalur

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmo View Post
    Now i don't have to do all the different jobs (aka heist, numbers, fishing, etc.) .... I've done about 30 jobs and have only done shilling and numbers. Is that ok, or am i going to need to start doing some other the other jobs?
    This is pretty much what I did
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegdr View Post
    You need to complete a special job in 4 of the major holds - Whiterun, Windhelm, Markarth, Solitude. You unlock these by completing 5 jobs in each of the cities for Vex and Devlin. I suggest doing two at a time, a "Numbers" job from Devlin and a "Heist" job from Vex as they're the easiest and take the least amount of time. After completing a special job the guild will upgrade a bit in that a new merchant will move into the Ragged Flagon who you can barter with, and the fence there will steadily get more gold to barter with every special job you complete (she has 4000 in the end) Once all of the special jobs are complete talk to Brynolf (sp? the guy who is the 3rd nightingale) and discuss the guild leadership with him. Once you're named boss you'll get the trophy
    Although I'd do different jobs each time, got the trophy earlier today

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

I make my own mayo!

u gotta do 5 jobs per main hold. each time u do 5 u get 1 main job. do 4 main jobs u get last set of jobs n bam trofee action.

Avi by TheGeneral09 Bar n Sig by Athena the Great PlatBar by In2

Lvl 3 - Bronze

iv done all the citys but windhelm, but no missions for windhelm are being offered at all??? did any one else have this problem>>

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by jc_nz View Post
    iv done all the citys but windhelm, but no missions for windhelm are being offered at all??? did any one else have this problem>>
    Yes just quit the job and talk to them again. Eventually they'll give you missions in Windhelm. It's all just random.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel

Chuck Norris Approved.

Just quit the jobs you get till windhelm or whatever hold you need is offered it is a simple and easy trophy if you go about it the right way. If you only need one hold ie windhelm just keep getting jobs then quit them until the hold you need comes up.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Lvl 3 - Bronze

thanks guy i was doing that but it still wasnt helping. went to windhelm just to see if any thing was wierd and all the imperial soldiers were still there from the civil war quests for some reason then they were gone, now windhelm missions seem to be popping up everytime! half hour till the plat i think

Lvl 3 - Bronze

and i also had bounty there thou i doubt that affected it?? duno so many glitches in this game its hard to tell anyway! but thanks again team

Aussie Furry, Bitch

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

Keep quitting until you get one of the four cities you need. And for god's sake: DON'T SELL YOUR ARMOUR.

дурак

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    Keep quitting until you get one of the four cities you need. And for god's sake: DON'T SELL YOUR ARMOUR.
    Protip: Look at his trophies
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    Another pro-tip: upgrade the nightinggale armor with void salts and a potion (preferrably homemade) of fortify smithing.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer