enchants

This is a discussion on enchants within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; anyone mind listing places theyve found items with awesome enchantments? ive been hoping to find a weapon with life absorb, ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

enchants

anyone mind listing places theyve found items with awesome enchantments? ive been hoping to find a weapon with life absorb, like one of the daedric artifacts, but no luck whatsoever. also on a side note, best way to lvl enchanting?

Platinum Dohvakiin

I got most of mine by doing random cave diving. But you can get a life absorb sword during the Thieves Guild's Quest. Called the Nightingale Blade. I can't remember if you have to return the key to get it or not. If you do the Imperial Quest instead of the Stormcloaks. The General will end up giving you two blades. One absorbs life the other deals fire damage. Duel welding them are a beast. You just have to keep some soul gems stocked up. SO you can recharge them. And since I never conjured anything. I have like 200+ of those in a chest at my Whiterun house. The Draugurs (sp?) also usually have enchanted weapons. You can always just disenchant one to learn the spell. And enchant which ever sword,axe or whatever you want to use with it.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 6 - Silver

alright awesome, thanks for the response. havent gotten too far into thieves guild questline as i find it rather boring. so i'll have to look into that.

Platinum Dohvakiin

The Thieves Guild Quest line was just a pain in my ass, because it was long as all get out. The good thing is the Nightingale Armor is badass (to me it just looks better than the Dark Brotherhood Armor) and so is the Blade and Bow you end up with. I kept the Bow up until I got the Ebony Bow. Which I smithed up to superior.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    anyone mind listing places theyve found items with awesome enchantments? ive been hoping to find a weapon with life absorb, like one of the daedric artifacts, but no luck whatsoever. also on a side note, best way to lvl enchanting?
    If your smithing and and enchanting skills are high enough, you can actually surpass the spiffy Nightinggale Blade you encounter. I currently have a pair of ebony swords on standby that I've improved to (if I recall) "flawless" ... as soon as my enchanting gets a wee bit higher, I'll enchant them.

Ideally, the best route would be to get your enchanting all the way up to 100, so you can put two full strength enchantments on the sword ... theoretically, you should be able to get up to around 25 health and 25 stamina draining, per sword per hit, which is pretty sick.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 6 - Silver

i do want to forge my own, but i want good enchantments to do so lol. my smithing is already 100, im set with that. i find daedric weapons to be amazing so i just forge those. all they need are nice enchantments.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I think I'm at around 75 Smithing and 49 Enchanting at the moment ... but sadly, the "snowballing lag" issue is starting to become a problem for me, so I'm not sure how much gaming I'll get in between now and patch time.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

PRO Member

Just take the easiest smithed item you can make or have a bunch of and start adding enchantments to it/them. Enchanting goes up fast. Petty gems obviously increase the least but lessers and commons move the bar a good chunk. So just stock up on soul gems, stick soul trap on a weapon and go nuts....Shouldn't take long if you are high enough level. There are also potions that increase the enchantments by a percentage...must be rare though as I have only seen one. Good luck!

Disenchant an item with soul trap on it to get that enchantment option. Many bows that drop have that.

Fox
    Si vis bellum, para pacem

Quote Originally Posted by Pepticacid View Post
    Just take the easiest smithed item you can make or have a bunch of and start adding enchantments to it/them. Enchanting goes up fast. Petty gems obviously increase the least but lessers and commons move the bar a good chunk. So just stock up on soul gems, stick soul trap on a weapon and go nuts....Shouldn't take long if you are high enough level. There are also potions that increase the enchantments by a percentage...must be rare though as I have only seen one. Good luck!

Disenchant an item with soul trap on it to get that enchantment option. Many bows that drop have that.
    Also, make sure to have Azura's Star. Weighs nothing and is an infinite soul gem. That way you always have at least one soul gem available at any time.

ReviewHaven PC Fund: $4.90 // $525.27 [ DONATE ]

PATREON \\ CURIOOS \\ BEHANCE \\ VENOMGRAPHICS \\ REVIEWHAVEN