Missing textures PC version

This is a discussion on Missing textures PC version within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; So after playing through Skyrim for 81 hours, according to Steam but only 76 hours in game (thanks to the ...

PRO Member

Missing textures PC version

So after playing through Skyrim for 81 hours, according to Steam but only 76 hours in game (thanks to the crashes to desktop) I ahd noticed many purple/blue default texures showing up through out the game. I will say that it has been completely random and the textures that were missing are loaded into game and quitting and reloading the game or mapping to a different area resolves the issue. I even re-installed the game just to make sure but the issues remain.

http://photobucket.com/Skyrim01

I've uploaded a few of the many screenshots I've taking which shows missing floors and the purple effect on the many items through out the game.

What I did notice was if alot of the items showed up in purple then a crash to desktop was going to happen soon so it surved as a warning to save.

Quartercircle Forward.

That sucks. I just bought the game (for PS3 though). Hope it wasn't a mistake. I know the game is great, but tons of bugs may ruin someone's game experience.

Are Beteshda planning to release some kind of MAJOR patch..?

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Platinum Dohvakiin

Quote Originally Posted by D1mech View Post
    Are Beteshda planning to release some kind of MAJOR patch..?
    The first patch was released on Release day. There's another patch scheduled for one day next week. Which day I'm not completely sure of yet.

I've put over 124 hours into the game. And outside of the file size bug. I've only encountered minor bugs with the game. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones so far.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW