Vampires?

This is a discussion on Vampires? within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; So apparently i got bit or cut or poisoned or whatever it is that vampires do, it started out with ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Vampires?

So apparently i got bit or cut or poisoned or whatever it is that vampires do, it started out with weird affects; Health lowered by 50 points in the sunlight, very low stamina, that kinda stuff. i didn't think much of it but then after i woke up on about day 5 of having this happen to me it says that I'm now a vampire and everyone attacks me -_- i have no idea what to do/the cure to this is... has it happened to anyone else? what did you do to cure it?

note: im kind of new here so if theres already a thread of this please link me to it

PRO Member

In the future, if you or anyone who is reading this does not want to become a vampire and you get bit, go to a shrine of Talos immediately, it will cure you. Once you get bit, you have 72 hours until you actually become a vampire, once you're a vampire you must follow the above video to get cured.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

Lvl 6 - Silver

i believe lycanthropy may also be another cure to this? i believe i read that. go team taylor!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Appreciate it

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Kylo View Post

In the future, if you or anyone who is reading this does not want to become a vampire and you get bit, go to a shrine of Talos immediately, it will cure you. Once you get bit, you have 72 hours until you actually become a vampire, once you're a vampire you must follow the above video to get cured.
    Oh, shit.
    I'm a vampire, and didn't realise there are stages of Vampirism - thanks for this.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I don't know how long I've been a vampire, but I started to feed on humans when they are sleeping. So I just go with the flow.