Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Skyrim Hard to know facts, post em

This is a discussion on Skyrim Hard to know facts, post em within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; post facts that are hard to find in skyrim You can choose to follow the imperial guy or rolaf in ...

INTJ

Skyrim Hard to know facts, post em

post facts that are hard to find in skyrim

You can choose to follow the imperial guy or rolaf in the opening scene where the dragon attacks the little fort.

Cicero's journal suggests he fucked the night mother corpse (Not a spoiler unless you know what im talkin about)

There's a dog that randomly barks to you when walking down a path and if you follow him you find his owner's corpse with a note saying how he's the best dog in the world and how the guy dies of rockjoint. the Dog then can be added to your crew.

and now it's time for you to post other things people don't know alot about.

PRO Member

Hmm, can't think of much...

Headless horseman roams a particular area of the game.

Main quest line spoilers below:

Toggle Spoiler

When near certain guards, they will say "let me guess, someone took your sweetroll?" - Reference to Fallout

You can see a statue of the Gray Fox in Mercer Fray's house (Thieves Guild Leader). Those who played Oblivion will know who the Gray Fox was.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

Lvl 6 - Silver

nothing spectacular but... 1, horses can almost do a vertical climb up a mountain if you're too lazy to find a path. 2, can fast travel from horsetop even if overburdened.

INTJ

The Mannequins In Honeyside move

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    The Mannequins In Honeyside move

thats creepy, haha. mine dont seem to move but...when i put armor on them they turn invisible.

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    can fast travel from horsetop even if overburdened.
    I didn't know that! Thanks a bunch buddy

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    There's a dog that randomly barks to you when walking down a path and if you follow him you find his owner's corpse with a note saying how he's the best dog in the world and how the guy dies of rockjoint. the Dog then can be added to your crew.
    Man a dog did that to me the other day but i just kept on walking...gotta go find him now.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    I didn't know that! Thanks a bunch buddy
    anytime friend! i also believe i read your follower can hold an infinite amount of items, so long as you use the command to tell him/her to pick things up. havent tried this though.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Randomly you can run into M'aiq the Liar, if your a big elder scroll fan you'll notice that he also appeared in every other elder scroll game. I ran into him around Whiterun, but i found a video where he was near solitude. Though beside a few speech lines I'm not sure if he carries anything rare..

Fox
    Si vis bellum, para pacem

Quote Originally Posted by Kylo View Post
    When near certain guards, they will say "let me guess, someone took your sweetroll?" - Reference to Fallout
    Correction - it's a reference to the original Elder Scrolls: Arena, as well as Daggerfall, and Morrowind. When starting the game(s), there is a skill determining question you're asked.

"While in town the baker gives you a sweetroll. Delighted you take it into an alley to enjoy, only to be intercepted by a gang of three kids your age. The leader demands the sweetroll, or else he and his friends will beat you and take it. Do you: ..."

The Fallout 3 incident is actually referencing this as well, by actually playing out the situation. It's also mentioned in Oblivion by guards in Skingrad - "One time I took a sweetroll into an alleyway to eat when three thugs jumped out at me. So I took the sweetroll and..."

Kind of a running gag throughout the Bethesda games.

ReviewHaven PC Fund: $4.90 // $525.27 [ DONATE ]

PATREON \\ CURIOOS \\ BEHANCE \\ VENOMGRAPHICS \\ REVIEWHAVEN

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Correction - it's a reference to the original Elder Scrolls: Arena, as well as Daggerfall, and Morrowind. When starting the game(s), there is a skill determining question you're asked.
    I must have missed that then, been a while since Arena xD.

Bringing the PAIN

After the quest to get the Jabbawack I found an old crazy woman in the mountains who wanted me to Jabbawack her... I picked it up from my house but havent found her since...

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    After the quest to get the Jabbawack I found an old crazy woman in the mountains who wanted me to Jabbawack her... I picked it up from my house but havent found her since...
    Don't worry you didn't miss anything I did wabbajack her then got attacked by one of the guards near by

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    I did that

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Frostmourne89 View Post
    anytime friend! i also believe i read your follower can hold an infinite amount of items, so long as you use the command to tell him/her to pick things up. havent tried this though.
    I can confirm that this does work as I am making Aela carry at least 800 pounds of Dwemer stuff and she still picks up the stuff.

Does anyone know if there is a level cap?

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by NFLPackersROOL View Post
    I can confirm that this does work as I am making Aela carry at least 800 pounds of Dwemer stuff and she still picks up the stuff.

That's interesting, that will definitely make dungeon hunting easier. I'll try that out later.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by NFLPackersROOL View Post

according to a few pc modders...i believe i read the cap was 80...or 81, something like that.

PRO Member

In one of the dungeons(I forget which one and the quest associated), you find the skeletal remains of "Anders" with a note saying he's hungry and stuck in a pit because he couldn't figure out how to proceed. I was wondering if this was a Dragon Age jibe.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Kylo View Post

Actually the Sweetroll is a giant running gag throughout all bethdesta games.

it's mostly used for morality-related quests/events.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I just discovered what may be a small secret in the game. Immediately WNW of Lost Valley Redoubt is a small spot called "Bard's Leap", where one of the arms of the aqueduct structure extends out above a high waterfall over a pool far below. It is essentially a suicide leap with a wide panorama view

Toggle Spoiler

I suspect it was/is a discreet easter egg, for the benefit of all those players who enjoy basejumping from heights in every game they own.

p.s. Closing on on the Level 50 "Master" trophy for this game.
    ΦBK — Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast