Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Bugs/Glitches that will stop you from the platinum.

This is a discussion on Bugs/Glitches that will stop you from the platinum. within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; Does anyone know if the 360 version is as glitchy as the PS3 version cause if it is this game ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Does anyone know if the 360 version is as glitchy as the PS3 version cause if it is this game most be the greatest game ever made to win all those multiple game of the year awards with how many mentions of glitches and freezing and crap I haven't seen this many problems since Fallout New Vegas first came out.

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    Does anyone know if the 360 version is as glitchy as the PS3 version cause if it is this game most be the greatest game ever made to win all those multiple game of the year awards with how many mentions of glitches and freezing and crap I haven't seen this many problems since Fallout New Vegas first came out.
    The 360 version should be about the same as the PS3 version, except that the PS3 version has an extra non-glitch problem that is the framerate lag, due to conflicts between the game and the PS3 architecture. It has been drastically improved with the latest patches though, so take your pick. =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Threat

Quote Originally Posted by MAXTHUNDER View Post
    360 version has more gamebugs and glitches, PS3 version freezes more and has more frame-rate problems.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by hellhound403 View Post
    I sold the thieves guild armor as well, but i was still able to become the guild master. maybe i got lucky

Maaan, to all those tards' out there that think you cant become the guild master cause you sold the armor... when you talk to Brynjolf about becoming Guild master theres all the armor sitting right behind him.. you can pick it up even if you sold it and get on with it.. USE YOUR EYES!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yay!

My Companions Questline is now officially over... Yeah, I got "Striking the Heart" completely bugged since I already had been to the Valheim Towers (sp?) so the Silver Hand leader isn't there, so yeah, I can't kill him...

What a shame. PC users can fix this, but I can't since I'm on PS3!

I posted the bug on Bethesda forums, I hope they'll get it fixed soon since I got a 70+ hours save and I don't want to restart at all!

I'll have start an another game just to get the latest Companions trophy... jeez!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456