A question of magic...

This is a discussion on A question of magic... within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; Hi all, I have a question about magic. I am trying to track down a spell tome for invisibility. Firstly, ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

A question of magic...

Hi all,
    I have a question about magic.
    I am trying to track down a spell tome for invisibility.
    Firstly, is there one? I assume there is as some dude up in the college of Winterhold keeps explaining how difficult it is.
    Secondly, where would I get the spell tome from? I have visited most suppliers I can think of, but I still havent come across a vendor selling this.

Any help would be great. Thanks

Lvl 4 - Silver

i dont know if there is a spell tome for invisibility, if anything, it would be under illusion school. but otherwise you can use the serpent stone but unfortunately it works once a day and you can create and stack up potion of invisibilities

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

Gaming since 1985!

There is a spell tome, just don't know where. My guess would be the college, maybe during the college quests,

Lvl 7 - Gold

You can buy it from Drevis Neloren when you hit 70 illusion. He's the master illusion trainer in the College.

MY PLATINUM CARD ONLY ANIMATES IF YOU'RE USING FIREFOX, AS IT'S AN ANIMATED PNG FILE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Cheers guys! I figured that it might not be available until my illusion skill was quite high. I've taken to wondering around Skyrim casting muffle everywhere, so I am now at level 61 illusion, so I shall visit Drevis shortly.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it.

Lvl 4 - Silver

yea my fault there is an invisibility tome...it lasts 30 secs every cast

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us