Post the value of your home chest(s)/safe(s)

This is a discussion on Post the value of your home chest(s)/safe(s) within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; I was curious to see if there are any others who are keen on collecting items and who store them ...

PRO Member

Post the value of your home chest(s)/safe(s)

I was curious to see if there are any others who are keen on collecting items and who store them in their home chest/safe. I like to collect everything I get and never sell anything except jewels. At the moment, I store all my items in my Proudspire Manor safe, and store all potions in my chest.

The current value of all my items in my safe is 216,290 septim's.

Post the value of items you have stored away.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

PRO Member

I haven't added item values all up but I have around 130k in actual gold. I like to store different types of items in different yet closely placed containers(e.g. dresser, chest, end table, end table, barrel, sack). Armor in one, weapons in another, smithing items in yet another and so on.

As an aside, I wish that all the house alchemy tables came with an apothecary satchel on it like the one in Whiterun. It is perfect for holding all my ingredients and I can just 'take all' and have a marathon alchemy session (and why does alchemy increase so f'n slow?)

Sigh...another reason for the PC version, mods that have giant show rooms/working mannequins for the hoarder/passionate collector dovahkiin.

Taking a guess, I probably have close to 200k in gold and goods. Must get one million.......

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Pepticacid View Post
    Must get one million.......
    Was thinking about that myself tonight, there is no limit to the amount you can accumulate. Would have been a good trophy.

I've saved most of my enchanted weapons and armour but had to disenchant some, i'm collecting Ingots too that I smelted it would be nice to display wealth. I have between 200 and 250k in goods and gold.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Doom eats what he catches and poops in an outhouse.

Currently carrying only about 1,100 gold.

Twin silver swords named Staby and Shanky.

And a stick named Bashy.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by WJT1804 View Post
    Was thinking about that myself tonight, there is no limit to the amount you can accumulate. Would have been a good trophy.

I've saved most of my enchanted weapons and armour but had to disenchant some, i'm collecting Ingots too that I smelted it would be nice to display wealth. I have between 200 and 250k in goods and gold.
    i would do the same thing if things just didnt fly off the shelves or display cases when i place them there.

i have about 260,000 some gold and put every weapon, armor, boots, helms, bracers, and shields ive collected throughout the whole game all in separate chests. and a separate drawer for keys, potions, ingredients/food, books, and unique items

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

Huge Gaming Backlog

I've not long bought the Breezhome in Winterun and was wondering if you can upgrade the contents of your house. If you can upgrade it where do you buy the upgrades from?

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Lvl 4 - Silver

i now have 305,000 gold!

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Reiner View Post
    I've not long bought the Breezhome in Winterun and was wondering if you can upgrade the contents of your house. If you can upgrade it where do you buy the upgrades from?
    Talk to the steward of Whiterun.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm now at around 150,000 or there about on my person, with several sets of armour in chests - a set of enchanted Daedric armour with health/stamina and blocking enchants (which to this point I wish I never made - seeing as I made another set of Daedric armour with 90% off the casting 'price' of all destruction magic and doubled that up with various mana enchants), two sets of Dragon armour (light and heavy), a bunch of random dropped weapons that I thought might have some value - life steal/making gems etc.

I took a quick count a couple of hours ago, and I'm sitting near the 300,000 mark from just that gear alone - with gems, stones and the rest of the misc crap that accumulates in ones inventory I would estimate I'm nearly the 500,000+ mark now; assuming I was bat shit crazy to sell everything.

Huge Gaming Backlog

Quote Originally Posted by Kylo View Post
    Talk to the steward of Whiterun.
    Legend. Cheers mate.

Wicked Slipknot Sig and Avy by Shadow Guru: Kid420247

Game on....

I have about 150.000 on my person and another 80.000 in items stored away, maybe more.

PRO Member

In a multiverses of different bodies and souls

I just leave my stuff in Winterhold instead....is it better to do it in my home?

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

Quote Originally Posted by Kerwan_Ratchet View Post
    I just leave my stuff in Winterhold instead....is it better to do it in my home?
    It is MUCH SAFER to stash all your personal and important belongings, weapons and stuff into your home chests, as dungeon chests and certain other chests not within a designated home in Skyrim are known to reset after an in-game month or so. But I believe the College of Winterhold chest may be safe as well, if you have been assigned a bed and a chest near it. Or, it may be better not to risk it at all, and still buy a home just to be safe. =3
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |