daedra quest help

This is a discussion on daedra quest help within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; gotta finish one more quest out of two, anybody got any suggestions for flawless ruby besides shriekwind barrow like the ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

daedra quest help

gotta finish one more quest out of two, anybody got any suggestions for flawless ruby besides shriekwind barrow like the guide says, already cleared it out, also does the guy that roofies you appear anywhere besides the bannered mare because i havent seen him in there yet, done different times of day and multiple occurrences but no sam, want to finish one of these quests so i can start dark brotherhood

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    gotta finish one more quest out of two, anybody got any suggestions for flawless ruby besides shriekwind barrow like the guide says, already cleared it out, also does the guy that roofies you appear anywhere besides the bannered mare because i havent seen him in there yet, done different times of day and multiple occurrences but no sam, want to finish one of these quests so i can start dark brotherhood
    I actually pickpocketed someone in riften for the flawless ruby. And no Sam is only in the bannered mare until you start the quest.

Platinum Dohvakiin

Quote Originally Posted by HelldragonSK View Post
    And no Sam is only in the bannered mare until you start the quest.
    Actually that is wrong. Sam can and will show up in just about any Inn in Skyrim. When I did my quest for him. I met him ion Winterhold. A friend of mine met Sam in Rifton. Another friend met him in Dawnstar. Where Sam shows up is up to the radiant AI. And trust me when you do Sam's Quest. Don't even worry about the flawless Ruby. When you finally met back up with him, You'll know why.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by platzreign View Post
    Actually that is wrong. Sam can and will show up in just about any Inn in Skyrim. When I did my quest for him. I met him ion Winterhold. A friend of mine met Sam in Rifton. Another friend met him in Dawnstar. Where Sam shows up is up to the radiant AI. And trust me when you do Sam's Quest. Don't even worry about the flawless Ruby. When you finally met back up with him, You'll know why.
    i only need to find sam or a flawless ruby since i have 14 artifacts, should i just check every inn in the world until i find him? ive checked a few but havent found him yet

Lvl 10 - Platinum

got a flawless ruby by going in a mine and saving before i mined the ore, got it after about ten tries or so

Platinum Dohvakiin

The thing with Sam is. They say he's at the BM. But I have yet to actually know of anybody, who's actually seen him there. For the most part. I've known people to find him in Rifton, Winterhold & Dawnstar. Dawnstar being the most. So I would check there first.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

Bringing the PAIN

I met him at the Bannered Mare... He was there first time I went in I believe.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 4 - Silver

the last daedric artifact i need to get is the Ring of Namira. but I cant find any amulet of arkay to give to this one guy to progress teh quest

My - God of War, God of War II, God of War III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Shadow of Mordor, The Last of Us

Lvl 10 - Platinum

still havent found sam but got the trophy from the double artifact quest, i think he might appear in the first inn you go into but i didnt go in the bannered mare until later in the game so i think he might be in riften for me, ill check on that at some point

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    still havent found sam but got the trophy from the double artifact quest, i think he might appear in the first inn you go into but i didnt go in the bannered mare until later in the game so i think he might be in riften for me, ill check on that at some point
    Been looking for him as well. Theres seems to be to many answers for this. Its this city, that city, or whatever bar/pub you first visited at level 14 or 19. Theres to many smaller towns with bars/pubs in them. If its only in the 9 holds and its the first one you visited at level 14 its either Solitude or Winterhold for me at that level. In which its not at either of those two or the other 7 of them. I have looked in the evenings.

Does anyone know if theres a miscellaneous quest that leads to find Sam Guevenne? By any chance can you kill him in which will prevent you getting his quest.

To a point I rather take an arrow to the knee then trying to find waldo.

Edit: Found waldo (Sam Guevenne) in dragon bridge)
    Last edited by Timo Marrinsbane; 12-07-2011 at 10:30 AM. Reason: adding extra stuff to prevent double posting