Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Patch 1.3 (2.02 in Europe) Release Underway

This is a discussion on Patch 1.3 (2.02 in Europe) Release Underway within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; i wuz thinking about getting this game but idk now. this sux donkey balls. hope they fix this shit soon...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i wuz thinking about getting this game but idk now. this sux donkey balls. hope they fix this shit soon
    jupiter's cock!

дурак

Well guess what ladies and gents, all my trophy progress for Skyrim is gone. That's right, everything I just worked so hard for is GONE. I just had Explorer and Hero Of The People pop for me, even though I already (I thought) had it. Now I'm back to 4% trophy progress. Fuck you Bethesda.

EDIT: Well ok, for some reason, it was gone, and than it all came back. Not sure what the hell happened there, but I'm glad my efforts didn't actually go to waste. I'm rather scared to actually start playing again, because next time it could fuck something up for real. Any advice?
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    Well guess what ladies and gents, all my trophy progress for Skyrim is gone. That's right, everything I just worked so hard for is GONE. I just had Explorer and Hero Of The People pop for me, even though I already (I thought) had it. Now I'm back to 4% trophy progress. Fuck you Bethesda.

EDIT: Well ok, for some reason, it was gone, and than it all came back. Not sure what the hell happened there, but I'm glad my efforts didn't actually go to waste. I'm rather scared to actually start playing again, because next time it could fuck something up for real. Any advice?
    Advice: Definitely backup your most recent few saves onto a thumb drive.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 6 - Silver

Patch 1.3 finally went live a few hours ago for the XBox 360.

Skyrim patch 1.3 up for Xbox 360 | Joystiq

No word yet on the PS3. Part of me is still hoping Sony plays hardball and rejects it.
    Last edited by ISI-Society; 12-15-2011 at 02:34 PM.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 6 - Silver

There are some indications the PS3 version may have just come out.

New patch is online? Can download 2.02 ... - Bethesda Softworks Forums

However, the PSN is presently down for maintenance for 8am-12noon, PST, so people may need to wait at least 30 mins from this post before trying.
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 6 - Silver

I just connected to the PSN and there was NO SIGN of the 1.3 Patch being DL'd by my console when I loaded it up just moments ago. It may be that the chit chat I on the Bethesda forum I linked in my prior post was by players in Europe who may have gotten the patch first, and which hasn't hit the PSN in the US yet. Many self-absorbed fora posters are typically vague about such things.

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

- A player in the USA
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ISI-Society View Post
    I just connected to the PSN and there was NO SIGN of the 1.3 Patch being DL'd by my console when I loaded it up just moments ago. It may be that the chit chat I on the Bethesda forum I linked in my prior post was by players in Europe who may have gotten the patch first, and which hasn't hit the PSN in the US yet. Many self-absorbed fora posters are typically vague about such things.

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

- A player in the USA
    CONFIRMED ... 1.3 has only been released in Europe as of this writing.

1.3 Update - Bethesda Softworks Forums

I'm guessing it should be up within a few hours, or 1 full day tops, here in the US.
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Still no 1.3 in North America just bought the game and only 1.2 came up

Noob Member

Currently updating mine now(1.3)... Hopefully it really fixes the bugs as stated

Fox
    Si vis bellum, para pacem

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post

I've had that happen, but with another game, well before Skyrim came out.

It's possible you cancelled while the Trophies were trying to sync. I did that once, and the system seemed to lock up on me, so I turned it off and rebooted. When I came back, my Comix Zone trophies were gone. I freaked out, because not only was I almost done, it started earning them again, a second time in the list.

Then, I re-synced my trophies, and everything went back to normal.

ReviewHaven PC Fund: $4.90 // $525.27 [ DONATE ]

PATREON \\ CURIOOS \\ BEHANCE \\ VENOMGRAPHICS \\ REVIEWHAVEN

Noob Member

Any update guys that the bugs are fixed in your end? I can't test it, I'm a newbie in Skyrim. lol

Quartercircle Forward.

I also get HUGE lag whenever a dragon breathes fire at my face... But maybe that's normal?

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Noob Member

hmmm, the "Lag" bug still exist even after updating, as per:

Skyrim 1.3 Patch Won't Fix Lingering PS3 Lag

Quartercircle Forward.

Was going to buy R.A.G.E since it's pretty cheap, but now I'm officially scared of any Bethesda game due to stuff like this... even after what happened with Fallout.

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

PRO Member

This is what happens when you take a massive game like Skyrim and chop away at it untill you can force it on to the consoles with their limitations, as a PC gamer I had no issue with lag, poor FPS or corrupted saves. Yes there were a few times it crashed to desktop but with only that issue its been a great game to play and aquire 47/50 steam achievements.

That being said if you want to buy a reduced PC game for a console fine just expect bugs and other lovely little "features" as a PC gamer I have had to put up with crappy console ports to PC, so its a 2 way street people if you want to play a PC game then play it on the PC and if you want to play a console game then play it a console.

Its that simple.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Doom: "Oh look a dragon!

Why is it flying backwards? Must be a retarded dragon."
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Bringing the PAIN

Well its 11am EST and the update is on for me... Lets see whats working/broken now.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Lvl 6 - Silver

I DL'd the 92mb patch 1.03 about an hour ago. It seemed to install and load up ok, I was able to save ok, and even though I hadn't overwritten any of them, the game magically claimed all of my recent saves were now 14mb instead of 15. Havent had a chance to play with it yet ... will post after doing so.

Things to test:
    * Previously unbroken bookshelves - test for breakability.
    * Previously broken bookshelves - re-examine status.
    * Dragons who don't know their arse from their schnoz when flying.
    * Any obvious +/- changes in stability or laggage.
    * (New) Ability to have/conclude interactions with vendors, fences, and also guards regarding bounties.
    etc.

I've never relied on magic resistance, just elemental resistances, so I'll ignore that.
    Last edited by ISI-Society; 12-17-2011 at 01:20 PM.
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ISI-Society View Post
    Things to test:
    a) Previously unbroken bookshelves - test for breakability.
    b) Previously broken bookshelves - re-examine status.
    c) Dragons who don't know their arse from their schnoz when flying.
    d) Any obvious +/- changes in stability or laggage.
    e) (New) Ability to have/conclude interactions with vendors, fences, and also guards regarding bounties.
    etc.
    c) I haven't seen any backwards drakes yet, but I can report that the intermittant inability to absorb dragon souls still exists. I've had one occurance since my last post in this thread.

d) No apparent change.

e) Not encountered.

- 120gb PS3 w/Ver 4.0 firmware, ample available drive space left, level 57+
    Amazon Reviewer

Bringing the PAIN

Seems My home in Windhelm is now glitched... I cant use any outfit hangers or weapon plaques in the house. This is fucking GAY its the reason I bought this pimped pad...

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast