Skyrim PC Mod Thread - Party hard edition

This is a discussion on Skyrim PC Mod Thread - Party hard edition within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; This Thread is dedicated to the PC Mods Of Skyrim, Anything ranging from simple texture edits to awesome stuff (such ...

INTJ

Skyrim PC Mod Thread - Party hard edition

This Thread is dedicated to the PC Mods Of Skyrim, Anything ranging from simple texture edits to awesome stuff (such as the dance video above)

Places to get good mods:
    Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim Mods and community

Steam Workshop - When it is released on there.

Please note that The official SDK is not out yet, so some of these mods are completely built by hand. Once the SDK is out your going to see a explosion of modifications.

Must get Mods:

Graphics Mods

Toggle Spoiler

Gameplay Changing Mods

Toggle Spoiler

Bullshit Cheat mods

not making a spolier box for this, everything in that section is a bullshit cheat mod:

Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim Mods and community

Misc.

Toggle Spoiler

Again, once the SDK is out, expect massive surge of modding. This list will be updated when something cool pops up.
    Last edited by Ps360; 01-02-2012 at 07:37 PM.

PRO Member

I regret buying the PS3 version of this game strictly because I should have had the foresight to know mods like this would come and make the game better, but unfortunately I won't validate Bethesda's behavior in regards to bugs by buying the PC version.

I would claim I just lose out, but I don't really care that much.
    Gauss's Piracy Uncertainty Principle: When you pirate a game, that act inherently changes the results of what is to come after your pirating. You can't make any statement with any certainty regarding what would have happened had you not pirated the game.

Gauss's Rating Rationale:
    0-1: A game whose very existence is abhorrent to all things creative and intelligent.
    2-4: A just plain bad game.
    5-6: A game that has alot of mistakes, but is atleast playable and has some enjoyable sections. Good for a rent.
    7: An average game, should be played at some point
    8: A good game, should buy at some point
    9: A great game, day-one purchase
    10: A game that goes above and beyond the generation, its transcendent.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Love the Fus Roh DANCE ... esp the "Cheese for Everyone !"

BTW, what is it with the inside references to cheese in this game ? Elsewyr Fondue is essentially a beer and cheese soup, the prince of madness has a cheese fixation reminiscent of Groo the Wanderer, etc. You'd think the people in this game subsisted on nothing but mead and cheese.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 9 - Gold

Pretty sure my PC would run this was wanting to get it but ps3 seems to have super long load times and a lot of other issues with saves and so on.. the only real benefit is i could get trophies for it lol which isn't that much of a deal considering the game-play difference better the ps3 and PC.

A lot of these mods look really cool, the texture mods make it look like it really should of anyway for the PC lol i guess that's one of the major benefits of PC.

also there's realistic smoke and embers, rain and blood mods that make that stuff look really nice as well can't remember where i found those though.
    Last edited by Waystedyou; 12-12-2011 at 09:45 AM.

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ISI-Society View Post
    BTW, what is it with the inside references to cheese in this game ? Elsewyr Fondue is essentially a beer and cheese soup, the prince of madness has a cheese fixation reminiscent of Groo the Wanderer, etc. You'd think the people in this game subsisted on nothing but mead and cheese.

because cheese for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gauss View Post
    I regret buying the PS3 version of this game strictly because I should have had the foresight to know mods like this would come and make the game better, but unfortunately I won't validate Bethesda's behavior in regards to bugs by buying the PC version.

I would claim I just lose out, but I don't really care that much.

Never really encountered a bug in my playthrough, dispite me posting alot of them.

Bringing the PAIN

Ya I had plenty of freezes especially on the 2nd run I am playing now... But no bugs blocked me during playing for the plat.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

INTJ

The guy who worked on ICEnhancer is working on a mod similar to skyrim

his previous work with GTA 4:

also people are working on a Skyrim multiplayer mod.

INTJ

There we go, Still in very early alpha stage so it's a bit buggy:

Download here, unstable though:

Skyrim Online at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim Mods and community

INTJ

meanwhile in pc master race land

http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5518

Lvl 7 - Gold

What happens when 50 Macho Dragons attack?

MADNESS!!!
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 9 - Gold

This is exactly why I'm going to get an Alienware PC. My PC won't even run PACMAN.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    This is exactly why I'm going to get an Alienware PC. My PC won't even run PACMAN.

no

stop

buy computer from newegg, pre-built or build yourself.

this will easily run skyrim on the highest settings ( and almost every other game currently out there except for games like BF3):

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16883229284

the only thing sorta lacking is the Graphics card which stops ya from going max graphics on games like BF3, also the power supply is a bit low (but that isn't a problem if you don't go batshit insane on upgrading) but it's very high end though AND uses HDMI output if you wanna plug it into your tv.

it also comes with it's own keyboard and mouse so the only thing you need to worry about is a monitor (unless you want a really good keyboard and mouse)

Noob Member

*sigh* I should have bought the PC version instead of the laggy ps3 version.

Also, as soon as the son of the Jarl in Whiterun said: "Another adventurer came to lick my father's boot..." I knew I want this mod immediately:

Kiwi Defender

Oh PC Mods, gaming without you would lead to less laughs to be had on the internet.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.