azura star daedric help. (spoilers)

This is a discussion on azura star daedric help. (spoilers) within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; As the guide states about the in at whiterun. I must have ask about rumors awhile back because there is ...

Chuck Norris Approved.

azura star daedric help. (spoilers)

As the guide states about the in at whiterun. I must have ask about rumors awhile back because there is nothing about the quest. I went and found nelacar and there is nothing about the quest in his choices. Also I have spoken to everyone in winterhold and still nothing to get the quest started. Any idea's on what I missed or need to do to get this quest started? The guide said there was two way's to go about it.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

All That Jazz

I would think if you just go to her shrine (which is on the road to Winterhold) you can just start the quest there anyway. All finding the rumor does is put her shrine on your map. It doesn't actually start a quest in your log.

Edit: Actually it puts in your misc log to "investigate Azura's shrine", but it doesn't start a main quest until you actually get there. So I would think you could still just go to the shrine.
    = 42 - Every day I find it harder and harder to jump the generation gap.

"I'm so old, I remember when Pong was a new release, my controller had one button, and my console had wood paneling on it."

PSN: Jazzerman - Playstation MVP

Lvl 6 - Silver

have u tried visiting the actual location for the quest? theres an npc there that may help you "bypass" those mission starters.

Chuck Norris Approved.

Yup, just did that. Premature thread. I had a case of the dumbass hit me. As soon as I hit submit threa I thought about just going to the shrine. I have it started now. Thank's for the quick reply's.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay