merida daedric help (spoiler)

This is a discussion on merida daedric help (spoiler) within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; Ok maybe because I'm been up for like 20 hour's, I'm stuck on the last room with the light you ...

Chuck Norris Approved.

merida daedric help (spoiler)

Ok maybe because I'm been up for like 20 hour's, I'm stuck on the last room with the light you need to make reflect to open the door. The room is the one that has like three iron cages hanging in the air to the right. I can not for the life of me figure out how to make the light line up to open the door. The light is bouncing off of three objects in the room and I don't see any way to reach the other altars to activate. I've tried searching fo a tip and have found nothing that makes sense. I'm going to go crash and hope to get some advice in the morning. Thanks

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Bringing the PAIN

Ok the last one I think is up on a platform? You need to get up near it and either jump to it or use whirlwind sprint to reach it. There is no bridge leading to it I believe. If this is wrong I am about to replay this one in my game lemme know and i will check it quick.

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

Chuck Norris Approved.

Ok I jumped to the one in the middle of the room on a platform last night. The door never unlocked. By turning that one on it lit up one above it and one directly across the room. There are two on three more of those alters in that room I assume need to be lit up. I will try again today like I said I was way past tired so I may have missed something obvious.

Chuck Norris Approved.

Chalk another one up to lack of sleep and being a dumbass, there was a hallway I walked by a dozen time's. Couldn't see the forest from the tree's so to speak.