2nd Full Playthrough anyone ?

This is a discussion on 2nd Full Playthrough anyone ? within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; It started out as brief foray to clean up 2 bugged trophies I'd missed for platinum (the 2 two civil ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

2nd Full Playthrough anyone ?

It started out as brief foray to clean up 2 bugged trophies I'd missed for platinum (the 2 two civil war ones), but after the plat unlocked, I kept playing. Anyway, I'm already back up to 31st level with my 2nd character, and currently piecing together her Dragonscale armor.

Any other players out there who are doing a 2nd full playthough, even though you've already platted ?
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

PRO Member

I've done everything possible so far and am only just half way through the main storyline.... at about 160 hours. Haven't had any trophies glitch yet, so keeping my fingers crossed. I will certainly do a second playthrough, but probably not for a while. I am basically addicted to this game, but part of me will be relieved when I am done and platted. I have a backlog of games growing once again.

All That Jazz

I haven't platted yet either, but I'm such an RPG nerd that I've got three different toons going already and plan on a forth. (each with their own skills they specialize in) I figure with so many quests and things to do I'll get enough variety with them to not have too much redoing outside the main quest line.

Current toons are lvl 40, 30, and 26. So yeah. Call me an addict too. <lol>
    = 42 - Every day I find it harder and harder to jump the generation gap.

"I'm so old, I remember when Pong was a new release, my controller had one button, and my console had wood paneling on it."

PSN: Jazzerman - Playstation MVP

Real Life Alchemist

I don't think I'll play it again after I get the platinum not for a few years at least! Half my time in skyrim was spent resetting my PS3 so for now I got enough of it! Just need to complete the thief and dark brotherhood quests get some artifacts and read 15 skill books for my platinum!

My current toon is level 74 btw ^^

Bringing the PAIN

I started my second run a few days after my plat. I wanted to do things my way now knowing what skills are important to me. My current toon is WAY better at lvl 54 than my plat one at 59 ever thought of being. And BTW... LIGHT ARMOR RULES!

Avi by:dsluckay
    Sig by:In2

The One and Only

I'm only at 31% right now, but I already missed the two civil war trophies. Most likly after I get through everything else I'll start my second playthrough and depending on how that goes, I might stick with the second playthrough or continue the first.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig, Avy, and Bar Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist getting revived soon!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop, currently open!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by NOFORPAIN View Post
    I started my second run a few days after my plat. I wanted to do things my way now knowing what skills are important to me. My current toon is WAY better at lvl 54 than my plat one at 59 ever thought of being. And BTW... LIGHT ARMOR RULES!
    I'm with you on liking light armor ... in fact, I just completed my basic dragonscale set for my 2nd character, and she's only 32nd level, which is almost 18 levels faster than I did it on my initial plat run. Havent upgraded or enchanted it yet, but the set is complete. So yes, my 2nd char is quite a bit ahead of where my first character was at the same level ... less fat in the perk trees, better armor and weapons at a lower level, etc.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 6 - Silver

Currently up to 42nd level on my 2nd playthough (was at 58th when my 1st playthough became boring) ... I smithed a set of legendary lite dragonscale by 32nd level, and am now poised to reach enchanting 100 so I can dual-enchant all my gear. As soon as that's done, I'll be able to breeze though the rest of the main story and all the remaining guild quests.
    Amazon Reviewer