Sanguine Rose question

This is a discussion on Sanguine Rose question within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; Every time i summon the Dremora they don't fight for me, they attack me! This isn't suppose to happen, is ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Sanguine Rose question

Every time i summon the Dremora they don't fight for me, they attack me! This isn't suppose to happen, is it?

PRO Member

Wow.. .not that's not supposed to happen. I've even attacked my own dremora after summoning them and they never got aggro with me.

Quartercircle Forward.

Well somewhere I read that if you have a low Conjuration, then yes, they might attack you

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by D1mech View Post
    Well somewhere I read that if you have a low Conjuration, then yes, they might attack you
    I never actually used it in combat after acquiring it during my plat run, but that sorta makes sense ... myth, folklore and literature is replete with instances of hostile compelled summoned servants attacking their summoner if they're perceived to be overly weak. I dunno whether or not the game actually takes that into account however - but it would make sense, since most Dremora hate mortals, especially Conjurers.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I had very low conjuration and the Dremora fought for me. So I don't think that's why. But who am I

Lvl 6 - Silver

Since I switched to playing a female dova for my 2nd playthrough, I'll be curious to see if/how this quest is affected ... will the quest be unchanged and thus result in some hawt lesbian on goat and leabian on hagraven action, or did they already plan for that and have something else in store ?

I'll report back when I find out.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 6 - Silver

UPDATE: looks like it's pretty much the same, regardless ... which is too bad. If I'd coded it, I'd have at least put in some minor differences for each gender.
    Amazon Reviewer