Smithing arrows

This is a discussion on Smithing arrows within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; The great art of smithing your wepons is fun and worth while as the better they are the more there ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Smithing arrows

The great art of smithing your wepons is fun and worth while as the better they are the more there worth but does anyone no if you can make your own arrows for you bow or is it a case of just finding them.I am level 70 smithing but carn't see it on perks or carn't make arrows of the perks ive got, is it possible?

Lvl 10 - Platinum

that would be nice to be included in a patch or with dlc at some point but cant do it as of now, itd be nice to be using glass arrows all the time instead of iron and steel

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My point exactly

Me & Ming @ The Stash

Me & my wife were talking about this the other day, pretty lame you can't make your own. It'd be a good idea adding it in on the upcoming DLC.

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

Chuck Norris Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by ferretbusiness View Post
    that would be nice to be included in a patch or with dlc at some point but cant do it as of now, itd be nice to be using glass arrows all the time instead of iron and steel
    Saw somewhere don't remember where but if you pickpocket the one's training think it is in solitude and give them 1 glass arrow they will just keep shooting them at the target and you can just take them from the target as many time's as you like. Also take the arrow's they have and only leave one glass daedric or whatever since the npc never runs out. I am not 100% it work's never tried I just used a bow enough to lvl up some. If it work's just make a post so other's will know.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Lvl 6 - Silver

AFAIK, there's currently no way to smith arrows on the PS3 version of Skyrim. There's supposedly a mod avail for the PC version that adds it, and because it seems like an utterly vacuous omission, I think there's a decent chance the capability will be added into a future patch or DLC by Bugthesda ... prolly at the same time they add the option for smithing alcoves in the unfinished rooms of purchased properties.
    ΦBK Phi Beta Kappa society motto: "philosophia biou kybernetes" {love of learning is the guide of life.}
    Amazon Reviewer

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post
    Saw somewhere don't remember where but if you pickpocket the one's training think it is in solitude and give them 1 glass arrow they will just keep shooting them at the target and you can just take them from the target as many time's as you like. Also take the arrow's they have and only leave one glass daedric or whatever since the npc never runs out. I am not 100% it work's never tried I just used a bow enough to lvl up some. If it work's just make a post so other's will know.
    The best way to do it is to reverse pickpocket a single arrow into the guythat trains in the theif guild, he shoot much faster then the gaurds. I believe his name is veker the viper, Something around that