Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Worst Thing to happen to you in Skyrim

This is a discussion on Worst Thing to happen to you in Skyrim within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; Originally Posted by Wargazsem Worse thing is I've had the platinum for months and really want some dlc to play. ...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post
    Worse thing is I've had the platinum for months and really want some dlc to play.

same here, only one freeze in 90 hours of play

Lvl 1 - Bronze

My main problems are lags, freezings and bugs. Also, coincidences. And wrong moves.

For example, there's 3 trophies I can't have because of the questlines of guilds are messed up.
    I had lots of odd times in Skyrim, however I can't really remember them...
    My crappiest fight was when an Ancient Dragon came up when I was fighting murderers and bears and necromancers. Didn't survive...
    I once put all my precious stuff in lockers of the first Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary (including artefacts) like the staff of Magnus, gold and such. I was so terrorized when I came back to see it was destroyed D:

Legendary...Nuff Said

The first time I went to go find a word wall, Mr. Greybeard over there sent me to the same place as Krosis, though I was unaware of this. So I start to battle this pretty high level dragon, and all of a sudden a dragon priest jumps out of nowhere and starts mauling on me at the same time as the dragon. Safe to say I died within about 30 seconds.

deviantART | Gifts | SOTM XXXVI
    Circumstances may change, but circumcisions are forever.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This is why you Have multiple saves .... always save multiple save

But the bad thing for me happened when i was on the first mission to for the bards college ... and i followed the ghostly image down a massive hole to a dead body ... now there was suppose to be an item on this dead bodies inventory ... but nothing .... and all my autosaves loaded me still back down the hole... and the last actula save put me back around 4 hours ... FUUUUUU so annoying ... so i had to reload my old save and make up 4 hours of game play

Lvl 7 - Gold

My biggest pain in the ass with the game was not being allowed to turn in one of my Deadric Quests because the NPC I needed to speak to wouldn't initiate dialogue with me due to a bug.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I get mad when the game constantly crashes on the loading screen and I haven't saved in a while. I have turned the auto-saves off to reduce the crashes but it still happens.
    Thanks to xEl Cidx for my awesome Avy and Sig.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Having all of my stuff be destroyed or fall to the floor after spending an hour plus haling it there and placing it just so..., I should have learn the frist time but noooooooooo......

"A Man chooses; a Slave obeys"

F**K AUTHORITY

Not the worst never really had any problems but when I first got free in the beginning I decided to go adventuring and came across a giant I immediately saved got ready for battle and he immediately sent me flying I died,reloaded he hit me hard again sent me flying into his mammoth died,reloaded again hit mammoth died,every reload after that was hit bounced off mammoth died was hilarious but moral of the story is have multiple saves and save often
    Arguing online is like masturbating at McDonalds sure it's fun but do you really wanna be known as that guy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123