Oblivion Walker questions :o

This is a discussion on Oblivion Walker questions :o within the Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, The forum, part of the E; Hello im on my way to Platinum ! But when I have been reading up on "Oblivion Walker" I get ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Oblivion Walker questions :o

Hello im on my way to Platinum !

But when I have been reading up on "Oblivion Walker" I get the attention that there is only 15 (16 with glitch) and I have done a few BUT I have sold mine >_< and im wondering if I can still get the trophy even if I have sold them ?

I read that I dont need to have all in my inventory at the same time but does that count aswell as not having them at all ? Just at one time.

Anyone got any clues about this

Chuck Norris Approved.

I sold the jabberwaca or whatever and still got the trophy, I did keep the rest in case. So I would figure you should be ok, as long as it show's in the quest area you did 15 daedric quest's.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Lvl 8 - Gold

i sold or got rid of most of mine,still got the trophy.if you complete the quests and retrieve the daedric items youll be fine

PRO Member

I don't really understand what you want to say by "16 with glitch". There are 15 specific quests related to deadric but one of them is related to theives guild quest and you get the skeleton key from it. When i did my playthrough, i had to do the 16 of them even if i got all the deadric items. Selling or dropping any of the deadric items DO NOT affect the trophy as long as you get all the deadric at one point. By this, i mean you can get the first one and sell it, then get the second and drop it and so on. You do not have to get them all at the same time in your inventory.

Hope i'm clear, if not just ask what you do not understand.

[top]

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Okey thanks for the quick answers

I just wanted to be sure if I should contuniue on my uber save or make a new and just rush to the point were the daedric quest begins

Chuck Norris Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by mathieu1881 View Post
    I don't really understand what you want to say by "16 with glitch". There are 15 specific quests related to deadric but one of them is related to theives guild quest and you get the skeleton key from it. When i did my playthrough, i had to do the 16 of them even if i got all the deadric items. Selling or dropping any of the deadric items DO NOT affect the trophy as long as you get all the deadric at one point. By this, i mean you can get the first one and sell it, then get the second and drop it and so on. You do not have to get them all at the same time in your inventory.

Hope i'm clear, if not just ask what you do not understand.
    There is the quest ill by moonlight or whatever where you can get 2 items on one quest is what he is saying.

DON'T BLINK

Just be careful in the sense that on one of em (the one with the dog) if you don't do the right choice at the end you WON'T get the artifact.

Chuck Norris Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by Koimia View Post
    Just be careful in the sense that on one of em (the one with the dog) if you don't do the right choice at the end you WON'T get the artifact.
    Good point Koimia, best to check the trophy guide, I screwed up and killed the priest on one by accident and didn't have a save to go back on. Lucky the 2 for one quest saved me a second play through and the guide as well because there are ones you can miss.

Winter Is Coming

Quote Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post
    Good point Koimia, best to check the trophy guide, I screwed up and killed the priest on one by accident and didn't have a save to go back on. Lucky the 2 for one quest saved me a second play through and the guide as well because there are ones you can miss.
    Just don't rely on the 2 for 1 though as it didn't work for me. Luckily i hadn't screwed any of the others up.

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by mathieu1881 View Post
    Skeleton Key actually doesn't count as a deadric artifact, and the glitch is you can get both the Savior's hide and the ring of hiricine if you do the quest right

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeah it will still unlock. Just make sure you don't kill the dog or let the dude destroy the Staff of Coruption and you'll be fine. Got this trophy last night.