Game freezing at loading screen?

This is a discussion on Game freezing at loading screen? within the Enslaved: Odyssey to the West forum, part of the E; I've had this game for a long time and I tried to Platinum it on several occasions. Each time I ...

Lvl 8 - Gold

Game freezing at loading screen?

I've had this game for a long time and I tried to Platinum it on several occasions. Each time I do, I'd get to a random chapter and the game would just freeze at the loading screen.

Started another playthrough yesterday and it froze while loading chapter 5. Such a shame, really. It's a good game.

Common issue or just my disc? The game used to work fine on my first several playthroughs.

Negator

It's hard to say man. Could be the disc; could be the BD drive...could possibly be a faulty game data installation or the PS3's database could use rebuilding.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

Lvl 8 - Gold

Every other game works perfectly. I deleted the game data and installed it again, both with and without the update. Didn't work.

Oh well...

Negator

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Assassin View Post
    Every other game works perfectly. I deleted the game data and installed it again, both with and without the update. Didn't work.

Oh well...
    Sorry to say, but it could be a damaged disc. My copy of Demon's Souls is tattered and still plays flawlessly even after seeing 500+ hours of play.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay