Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

END of CHUCK

This is a discussion on END of CHUCK within the Entertainment forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Well i am surprised no one here talking about this. so with only one episode left then its good by ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

END of CHUCK

Well i am surprised no one here talking about this. so with only one episode left then its good by to chuck and the intersect. So how many out there are big fans and sad to see this great show leave the airwaves and are you happy with the way it is ending so far. So figured in this thread we could talk about end and our fave BUY MORE moments.

Legalize it...

Wow, I didnt know this. My sister loves this show and hasnt mentioned it. I wonder if she even knows...

The Playboy Wikipedia

I didn't know it was ending. But I guess I could have seen it happening. Chuck ratings haven't done well since the end of the 3rd season. It sucks, because I actually like Chuck.
    Amanda Cerny - Playboy's Miss October 2011

Credit to Saul (from another site) for the sig!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yeah the 2 hour series finale is jan 27, and NO amount of SUBWAYS sammichs will bring it back, but at least unlike most shows they knew it was ending so they were to write the whole seaosn to lead up to an ending, but despite what people said i think chuck got better as time went on.

Lvl 6 - Silver

meh. never cared for this show, much like 90% of the crap on TV.

Lvl 9 - Gold

The show was just average, donīt feel anything really.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

INTJ

its funny because a loser is being a spy right guys

just like how big bang theroy is good because they mention something from technology

i can't wait for hollywoods next goldmine series. possibly a tetraplegia serial killer?

(those shows are the scum of the earth and you should feel bad for liking them. if you want a good tv show go watch always sunny in philedalphia or arrested development or something (hell, Metalocalypse beats the shit out of all of the terrible shows that are out today))
    Last edited by Ps360; 01-24-2012 at 04:39 AM.

The only sane person here

Something tells me this thread just turned into a bashing thread....

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Ps360 View Post
    (those shows are the scum of the earth and you should feel bad for liking them. if you want a good tv show go watch always sunny in philedalphia or arrested development or something (hell, Metalocalypse beats the shit out of all of the terrible shows that are out today))
    What are you some kind of elitist? Just because you may not like Chuck and the other shows you mentioned, doesn't mean everyone else is not allowed to like them. Also, for your information, its only your opinion that they're not good shows. Other people seem to like them so who're you to say they should feel bad for liking them.

I may not watch or even like Chuck, but I'm not going to say people are idiots for liking a show I don't like. If you have that opinion, why even come in this thread and post. Its like the old saying, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all...
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    What are you some kind of elitist? Just because you may not like Chuck and the other shows you mentioned, doesn't mean everyone else is not allowed to like them. Also, for your information, its only your opinion that they're not good shows. Other people seem to like them so who're you to say they should feel bad for liking them.

I may not watch or even like Chuck, but I'm not going to say people are idiots for liking a show I don't like. If you have that opinion, why even come in this thread and post. Its like the old saying, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all...
    never said they are idiots. just saying they have bad taste.

Chuck was never funny.

(you have a fringe sig/avatar refrence, bonus points for liking a good show, double bonus points for having the best character)

Lvl 2 - Bronze

SO wait 360, i also love FRINGE, ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, and SUNNY, which means ACCRODING to you i have good taste, but i am OP of this chuck thread, so i have bad taste which is it?

Quartercircle Forward.

Saying someone has bad tastes because you don't like what they like is dumb. Different people like different stuff, it's how humans are programmed.

Sigs & Beyond [Requests].
    Want a Sig/Banner/Avatar? Click here!

Giftage
    Thanks Guys! <3

deviantART
    Awesome Sig Gifted by Prosthetic. Epic avatar by Kid420247.

-My Soul Calibur V Match Thread!-

Chuck Norris Approved.

its funny because a loser is being a spy right guys

just like how big bang theroy is good because they mention something from technology

i can't wait for hollywoods next goldmine series. possibly a tetraplegia serial killer?

What about Hell on wheels and The walking dead or Justified and Sons of anarchy how do they rate? Just wondering.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Platinum Dohvakiin

I knew this was the last season of CHUCK. But to be completely honest here. I'm actually surprised it stayed on the air this long. I watched most of the first season and episodes here and there. I just never found it appealing, or worth watching to be honest. The whole show in my opinion was just dumb. Not as dumb as Seinfeld but it rank pretty high up on my list. If you liked the show. Good for you. I'm just more of a Fringe and Dexter kind of guy.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:
    Yakuza: Dead Souls & Dynasty Warriors 7

Lvl 2 - Bronze

MY man,,my actual fav show is DEXTER,and HATED how they ended this last seaosn,,,i screamed NOOOOO at the last 10 secs,and pissed i have wait 8 months to see how it goes from there

Lvl 7 - Gold

never said they are idiots. just saying they have bad taste.

Chuck was never funny.

(you have a fringe sig/avatar refrence, bonus points for liking a good show, double bonus points for having the best character)
    I've watched some good shows (The Wire, Deadwood, Battlestar Galactica,The Shield, Carnivale, Dexter, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, etc.) but once in a while I like to watch a show that doesn't take itself too seriously. Chuck isn't a bad show and neither is it a great show (first 2 seasons were awesome though) but I can see how some people might not like it. I haven't seen all of It's Always Sunny and for the most part I've enjoyed what I've watched of it, but it's not great either. It's nowhere near the level of greatness that was Arrested Development, though that's not a fair comparison.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Chuck Norris Approved.

Quote Originally Posted by njdog102 View Post
    I've watched some good shows (The Wire, Deadwood, Battlestar Galactica,The Shield, Carnivale, Dexter, Mad Men, Breaking Bad, etc.) but once in a while I like to watch a show that doesn't take itself too seriously. Chuck isn't a bad show and neither is it a great show (first 2 seasons were awesome though) but I can see how some people might not like it. I haven't seen all of It's Always Sunny and for the most part I've enjoyed what I've watched of it, but it's not great either. It's nowhere near the level of greatness that was Arrested Development, though that's not a fair comparison.
    The wire was great, reminds me of where I grew up watching it. I agree with what you said about watching a tv show that doesn't take things so serious. Everyone needs time to just unwind, maybe it would do ole ps360 some good to do the same

INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post
    What about Hell on wheels and The walking dead or Justified and Sons of anarchy how do they rate? Just wondering.
    the walking dead is godlike (so is breaking bad) and hell on wheels i never watch so no opinion

Quote Originally Posted by EVApunk View Post
    SO wait 360, i also love FRINGE, ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, and SUNNY, which means ACCRODING to you i have good taste, but i am OP of this chuck thread, so i have bad taste which is it?

1/4 shit taste

Chuck Norris Approved.

Hell on wheels is good if you like the western type feel. Then again to break away from the norm I also like sons of guns and storage wars. Even if it is scripted reality tv for the most part.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

yeah war love the wars shows, watch storage wars and the new one shipping wars,i also like walking dead, breaking bad( whicxh i am sad next season is last season already annonced) and my thread got hijacked lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast