Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Official Game Of Thrones Discussion - Anyone watching this ?

This is a discussion on Official Game Of Thrones Discussion - Anyone watching this ? within the Entertainment forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Games of Thrones aired around a week ago, anyone following it? Iīm fluttering like a little school girl receiving her ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Official Game Of Thrones Discussion - Anyone watching this ?

Games of Thrones aired around a week ago, anyone following it?
    Iīm fluttering like a little school girl receiving her own real magical friendship is magic pony after seeing the first episode.
    So you all enjoy the ehm, new shift in "main characters" (even thought everyone gets screen time, you know what Iīm talking about)?

EDIT:

On request, I changed this to the official thread, which means: weīve more topics about the series to discuss
    Last edited by YumeOMiru; 05-23-2012 at 04:41 PM.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

PRO Member

I'll probably order HBO in the next couple of weeks and catch up on the past episodes and then start watching the new ones on Sundays. I do this every summer and then cancel after True Blood is done.

Platinum Procrastinator

I'm watching it and can't wait for episode three. Its by far my favorite television show in quite a long time. Also, if you guys like Game of Thrones, please check out the Small Screen Gossip group where we discuss various shows, one of which happens to be Game of Thrones.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

Retired Staff Member

I've been very disappointed with it thus far. The first season was EPIC, and this season so far is nothing but boring. I'm debating on stopping because it just can't hold my interest =/

DELTA CUBES, DELTA CUBES!

Like someone said, it's definitely my favorite show on tv currently. I disagree with the poster above me... The first season was Epic, but this season is also just as epic... Theres so much going on that I love it.

Avy by DaRe_xLw Ta-Ta Bar by Beam

Crocodile Hunter

Ive watched every single episode from it, I think season 2 is moving a bit slower and will take a few more eps to get into it

Sig by Apokolypz

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    I've been very disappointed with it thus far. The first season was EPIC, and this season so far is nothing but boring. I'm debating on stopping because it just can't hold my interest =/
    I disagree but can see where you're coming from. The problem is there are too many characters and stories going on now that its hard to fit everything in. However, I know by the end of this season, people will still feel it was an EPIC show like the first season. It just needs some time to work everything in there before it starts picking up.

Harvester of Souls

Just found this and wanted to say I thought it was going along great! . Epic show.. Honestly they probably could of done more to split it up maybe into a 2/3 of each book per season, find a cutoff point.. then start with next bit and carry on. Least get the characters introduced a bit slower to understand them more THOUGH in my case, I love way it is anyhow and read the books .

GAME OF THRONES, SONG OF ICE AND FIRE FTW!!!!

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by NeroRadec707 View Post
    Just found this and wanted to say I thought it was going along great! . Epic show.. Honestly they probably could of done more to split it up maybe into a 2/3 of each book per season, find a cutoff point.. then start with next bit and carry on. Least get the characters introduced a bit slower to understand them more THOUGH in my case, I love way it is anyhow and read the books .

GAME OF THRONES, SONG OF ICE AND FIRE FTW!!!!
    Yeah, I think they felt they would be dragging the show out had they done it any differently. I'm fine with the way it is but I do think another two episodes a season would have worked out.

The books are pretty damn awesome. Are you gonna check out the game that's coming out?

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Platinum Procrastinator

A few more episodes definitely wouldn't of hurt in my opinion. As for the game, I'll probably end up buying it with hopes that its half as good as the show.

Kid, not loser

I love the show. Its really holding me out till Boardwalk Empire comes back on. Mad Men also is holding it out for me.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

MK Plat = Overrated

Denaratuck - Your avatar is creeping me the hell out. That is so creepy. So creepy.

I've only seen one episode from the new season and bits and pieces from last season (I don't have cable at my house). From what I've seen overall, I may have to DL the whole first season. It seems to suck me in when I catch it. Although, I haven't quite figured this out. Is this just a medieval times drama or is there magic and/or monsters/dragons? I haven't seen enough of it to know.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by prarpin View Post
    Denaratuck - Your avatar is creeping me the hell out. That is so creepy. So creepy.

I've only seen one episode from the new season and bits and pieces from last season (I don't have cable at my house). From what I've seen overall, I may have to DL the whole first season. It seems to suck me in when I catch it. Although, I haven't quite figured this out. Is this just a medieval times drama or is there magic and/or monsters/dragons? I haven't seen enough of it to know.
    Yeah, it's pretty much a cross of the two.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Lvl 4 - Silver

It has gotten boring first season was interesting but lost interest on 3rd episode in season 2 so boring nothing happening in it

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by prarpin View Post

Yeah thereīs dragons showing up, but havenīt seen magic yet. My friend told me that one of the big battles are gonna be shown, so a little more action is gonna be pretty nice.

Havenīt read the book btw.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

MK Plat = Overrated

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    Yeah thereīs dragons showing up, but havenīt seen magic yet. My friend told me that one of the big battles are gonna be shown, so a little more action is gonna be pretty nice.

Havenīt read the book btw.
    Nice. The drama is really good in it though so I would have been ok with no fantasy stuff. I like fantasy stuff too though. I just started DL the first season. It's too bad more networks don't put these shows up on their web site. I'd sit through commercials, and do, to view these things on the web. That is how I watch South Park.

Anyways, I have only seen one episode of season 2 and it didn't bore me. I like a good drama. Breaking Bad is pretty much all drama and I've loved every episode. Can't wait for the final season.

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    I've watched the first three episodes of season 2 and agree with Bounce...they've been boring as batshit and barely held my attention.

Season 2 thus far has had the requisite political intrigue, incest, homosexuality etc we've come to expect from GoT. However, the politics and sex should be the background to the war machine rolling across the countryside and the Wildlings threatening the northern border, not the main focus.

I want to see blood, guts and dragons, not filthy old men rooting their daughters, brothers fondling their sisters or wanna-be Kings bumping uglies with boys.

I understand the early season 2 episodes are setting the stage for the battles to come, but overall it's a disappointment compared to the excellent season 1. Too much debauchery, not enough action...get on with it.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Platinum Procrastinator

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    I've watched the first three episodes of season 2 and agree with Bounce...they've been boring as batshit and barely held my attention.

Season 2 thus far has had the requisite political intrigue, incest, homosexuality etc we've come to expect from GoT. However, the politics and sex should be the background to the war machine rolling across the countryside and the Wildlings threatening the northern border, not the main focus.

I want to see blood, guts and dragons, not filthy old men rooting their daughters, brothers fondling their sisters or wanna-be Kings bumping uglies with boys.

I understand the early season 2 episodes are setting the stage for the battles to come, but overall it's a disappointment compared to the excellent season 1. Too much debauchery, not enough action...get on with it.
    You should look into Spartacus then. It doesn't have the story of GoT, but it makes up for it with violence.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Did anyone see episode 4? It was some unexpected events that made me cringe:

SPOILERS!!!

Toggle Spoiler

Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Denaratuck View Post
    You should look into Spartacus then. It doesn't have the story of GoT, but it makes up for it with violence.
    Spartacus is the opposite...too much action, not enough story! A happy mix of the two in GoT is the better approach, which is what we got in season 1.

Whilst I do like the story in season 2, I am more bored than I was in the early episodes of season 1 due to the heavy focus on political maneuvering. It's to be expected though, there needs to be a lull between the storms...just throw us a bone every now and then!

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast