Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Rate the Anime Theme Song Above You

This is a discussion on Rate the Anime Theme Song Above You within the Entertainment forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Iīm starting to hate youtube even more..........fixed...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Iīm starting to hate youtube even more..........fixed

Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

PRO Member

video removed by user ...um last chance lol

Plat. Blackjack Warrior

NYC, NY ( Or where the Navy sends me :-D)

Yum - 8.5/10 I like the smooth melody but don;t know...i think its kind of off for those scene.

Playing: Final Fantasy 14
    Latest /100%: Saint Rows 4
    Next Platinum/100% Goal: FF 14 (going to a LONG haul...)
    CLAN/GUILD: KUPO KNIGHTS - SARGATANAS SERVER
    LINK: http://kupoknights.guildwork.com/

Lvl 9 - Gold

Itīs been proven for me that youtube is official evil. Thereīs no more free sharing......I donīt get it, user are promoting the companies stuff for free and yet they still enforce this stupid takedown.

@Sea, I know, kinda too intense

and

itīs that one of those vocaloids? Didnīt know they were used in animes. Well, I imagine playing it in Child of Eden would be cool 8/10 (if it was a game score)

Since I canīt post the opening I will post the commercial that have the song(is still pretty well made):

Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm giving that 9/10. The start kind of startled me a bit.

PRO Member

9/10 however I posted that one awhile ago

The Stereotype Killer

8.5/10 I like the beat!

PRO Member

7/10

Lvl 9 - Gold

7/10 ( 8/10, but the sound quality is so bad)

Thereīs a reason why this song have over 0.5 million views without having Naruto or One Piece slap on it, psss, cuz is catchy as hell :

Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

PRO Member

9/10 yes it is catchy and 2 it reminded me I still gotta watch that one.

Lvl 9 - Gold

8/10 - 1:18 made the song. I wonder if youīve exhausted all your Slayer OSTs yes?

Iīve zero idea if this have been posted, but I doubt it, one of the few things I liked about this remake:

Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

PRO Member

7/10 and no heh

Lvl 4 - Silver

7.5/10

Lvl 9 - Gold

8,5/10 - posted , but whatever

Something fairly new:

Last edited by YumeOMiru; 04-23-2012 at 06:36 PM.
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Wow, how long's it been?

Great sounding theme Brother. 9/10

As sung by Funimation voice actresses Caitlin Glass (Chachamaru and Chisame) and Cherami Leigh (Setsuna and Akira)

Lvl 9 - Gold

Yes, very long time.

8/10 - I enjoy that it put a smile on my face even thought it has no not deep lyrics..........

When the anime is about being a scum of society, leeching of you own parents when you over the age of 20, giving up all your hope and dream, being all alone, being a NEET for some years and nearing the borderline of becoming a pedophile, this song kicks in and I do in fact fell a tear.

Of course people that havenīt seen this show think it just sounds chill:
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    8,5/10 - posted , but whatever

Something fairly new:

Damn that anime looks awesome I gotta see that.
    6/10 not my thing

Lvl 9 - Gold

10/10 - for nostalgia, no, not for the anime ( the anime sucked), but for the mmorpg. Huge chunk of my childhood.

I think I need to browse through all the music in this thread to avoid double posting, for my memory is fuzzy( The best fantasy anime ever):

Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

PRO Member

9/10 and looks like the same animation style of tales of games...yep gotta look into this one.
    going old school to the first ever anime theme I heard from the first anime I ever saw.

Lvl 9 - Gold

8/10 - Solid, I never liked the series thought

Canīt remember if this is the opening or the ending song:
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast