Lets play "Ray"

This is a discussion on Lets play "Ray" within the Entertainment forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Now they are over 12 years old as I remember playing them when I was 18, they came across my ...

Ice Cream Firefighter

Lets play "Ray"

Now they are over 12 years old as I remember playing them when I was 18, they came across my path again today, but they are funny as hell and I guarantee if you like South Park you will like playing these. They are free flashfile games. Don't click the play now that first appears that's a short ad!

Part 3 I don't think was ever completed or you have to pay to play.

Ray
    Write your scores down and add them up at the end.
    Go on a mission to save a girl for some money, snipe down people and do the dirty work.Live a day in the life of Ray, your local street thug and hitman. You call the shots in this "Choose your own adventure game" with multiple paths and endings. Some scenes throughout the movie will give you a choice, in some places, the choice you pick will give you a number. At the end of the movie you add all these numbers up and that will determine your rank, Not all choices throughout the movie will give you a rank but they offer you another way to do something. You cannot see every scene through on one viewing of the movie, In fact if you dont play it 4 times through you will miss at least 40 extra scenes. In the big mission some choices will cause you to die and you will be taken back to the choice again, not back to the start....Have fun!

Post your first play ranks.

Mine
    Part 1 - 11/Serial Killer
    Part 2 - 17/Like Mike
    Last edited by great_daze_tazer; 04-03-2013 at 05:34 AM.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles