RIP to 3

This is a discussion on RIP to 3 within the Entertainment forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; this really has been a horrible year for deaths, rip George Michaels, Carrie Fisher, and just recently as of just ...

9 Core Rangers 2017

RIP to 3

this really has been a horrible year for deaths, rip George Michaels, Carrie Fisher, and just recently as of just 1 day later Debbie Reynolds, loss of a mom a princess of the force and a 80's pop star all from the news reporting were from heart conditions, how come we cant lose people the planet cant stand and im sure we all know who is hated and wont be missed, so sad to all the fans of all 3 of these very missed and loved celebrities

Venire, Videre, Vince

Don't forget about this celebs - 2016

Kiwi Defender

Everybody dies at some point, so there's no reason to complain about people you liked dying before those you dislike.

Carrie Fisher's dead really saddened me as did her mother's, and there's just something really weird about George Michael dying on Christmas. Makes you wonder just how many more beloved celebrities will die next year.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Negator

RIP John Madden, George Clooney and Fred Savage.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay

9 Core Rangers 2017

wasn't that honestly surprised when I heard Carrie Fisher dying after hearing about her heart attack just prior to her death, George Michaels honestly im waiting to hear that his death was hiv or gay related as that's still a hot button issue still in this day in age, and Debbie well that was just a shock hearing that last night, as for my other thoughts we have lost so many good celebs and last year my own dad passed too, was trying to make some light in it with the whole lets make a deal joke there, cant forget that the voice of scrooge mc duck died this year too cant remember his name off the top of my head but its been a really sad year thank god its over in 72 hours