Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

The Last Anime Series/Movie You Watched!! NOT LATEST EPISODE!! No Spoilers Please!!

This is a discussion on The Last Anime Series/Movie You Watched!! NOT LATEST EPISODE!! No Spoilers Please!! within the Entertainment forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Recently finished watching the first season of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. I really enjoyed it, now on ...

Foj
    Lvl 2 - Bronze

Recently finished watching the first season of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

I really enjoyed it, now on to the second season. Eventually.

Six Weeks Off Work

just finished watching bleach episodes 352-355 & all I have to say is WOW Ichigo's new soul reaper transformation since losing his powers is unreal it had the hairs on the back of neck standing up if anyone needs a reason to watch it those episodes will make you want to watch it

GDT RIP Biggest
    Competition of 2013
    Will be drawn very soon

GDT RIP Competitions
    On holidays and will resume on February 1st 2014

Now Playing
    Final Fantasy XIV:
    A Realm Reborn

Monica Rial #1 Fan

So I just finished Moon Phase....

Probably the cutest/kookiest OP ever.

However don't let the OP fool you. This show does a pretty damn good job at balancing the lighthearted episodes with some dark/serious ones mixed in constantly. There are many perils in the story to go with the fun stuff. Little Hazuki is one vampire you'll fall in love with, whether she's being coy and cute or whether she is going off the handle with one of her tantrums. Monica Rial is at her most fabulous portraying the young and cute bloodsucker, and I love it.

Great stuff, up next....

PRO Member

Clannad: After Story was the last anime I watched..

Sig by Beam| Avatar by Abstract

PRO Member

Vampire Knight

This anime is truely dark there' alil comedy in it but not much the whole day school and night school incidents, a student saved by a vampire when lil another turning into one after being attacked by a pure blood and many other dark torments in this series just equals a great series I just hope season 2 is just as great i just wonder what is it Kaname is up too i sure all will be revealed in season 2 Vampire Knight Guilty!

Last edited by DrJackel666; 01-19-2012 at 10:19 AM.

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Just finished the whole of the RahXephon experience. Interesting anime, that I must admit left me a bit confused. Definitely one I'll want to watch again, because it was very good while being confusing, but a second viewing will probably clear things up.

Well now for something a little more light...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Vampire Knight

This anime is truely dark there' alil comedy in it but not much the whole day school and night school incidents, a student saved by a vampire when lil another turning into one after being attacked by a pure blood and many other dark torments in this series just equals a great series I just hope season 2 is just as great i just wonder what is it Kaname is up too i sure all will be revealed in season 2 Vampire Knight Guilty!

Hate to tell you, the anime caught up with the manga, so no real conclusion.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

PRO Member

Vampire Knight Guilty

Wow this series sure revealed alot ..Yuki the princess of vampires wow..but anyway not wanting to spoil anything for those who aint seen this..the series is a great one too watch and no Yume the manga goes way beyond that and hopefully the anime will bring a season 3 out in the near future. Until then I'll keep reading the mangas which is getting very intersting at that!

snd now this is next...

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Enjoy brother...

Meanwhile I'm in the middle of...

Chuck Norris Approved.

Any ideas on what would be a good anime to start with? I'm getting bored with the normal tv I watch and am looking to branch out. I just don't want to just go in blind any ideas would help.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Wargazsem View Post
    Any ideas on what would be a good anime to start with? I'm getting bored with the normal tv I watch and am looking to branch out. I just don't want to just go in blind any ideas would help.

If you're looking for a good gateway drug of an anime, I'm going to recommend Baccano!

A very unique anime in many ways. First off the setting isn't Japan, it's New York/Chicago during the prohibiton era, so you have that gangsters/untouchables type dialect. It's extremely funny in a morbid sort of way, and it's also very violent, but in a kind of cool way.

The best way to describe it is this, if Quentin Tarantino had directed an anime, it would have been Baccano!

Word of warning though, the Quentin Tarantino remark is there for a reason. You will probably feel a little disconcerted at the beginning, because the anime's story is told in a very Tarantino like out of order sequence, but if you stick with it, you will be rewarded with an anime that's just a lot of fun.

The series is available on DVD/Bluray and is 16 half hour episodes long. You can also view at least some of the episodes for free on Funimation's youtube channel if you don't want to spend the money.

Check it out, you won't be disappointed!

Chuck Norris Approved.

Ok now that looks right up my alley. Anything tarantino I like, devils rejects, house of 1,000 corpses Rob Zombie did a great job. Natural born killers ect. I can go on and on so yea that really peeked my interest, thanks man. Also I'm a sucker for the good ole B movies, horror, zombies ect.

PRO Member

Ther are so many...
    Cowboy Bebop
    Death note
    Code Geass
    X Tv
    Hellsing
    Full Metal Panic
    Full Metal alchemist
    Gundam Series
    Scryed
    Witch Hunter Robin
    there is so many...from horror drama comedy and action...just enjoy the new world my friend welcome to the world of animes!

Chuck Norris Approved.

Ther are so many...
    Cowboy Bebop
    Death note
    Code Geass
    X Tv
    Hellsing
    Full Metal Panic
    Full Metal alchemist
    Gundam Series
    Scryed
    Witch Hunter Robin
    there is so many...from horror drama comedy and action...just enjoy the new world my friend welcome to the world of animes!
    Thanks for the idea's, I will start with baccano. Then start checking out your list as well.

Monica Rial #1 Fan

So I just finished Negima! WOW, what an unbelievably great, and in the end unexpectedly surprising show. This show was so much better than Love Hina. It's a truly hilarious show, with a ton of heart, and surprisingly some tear jerking events occurring within. Definitely worth the look if you haven't seen it.

Up next, hopefully my mailman will finally deliver my One Piece Collection 4, which was supposedly on it's way to be delivered to me on Tuesday and yet never arrived, so I can go ahead and pop that in.

PRO Member

which version of negima did you watch the original or remade to match the manga...also still yet too start sekirei been busy with naruto shippuden ulimate ninja storm 2 man this games awesome if they made a one piece game like these it would kickass.

Monica Rial #1 Fan

which version of negima did you watch the original or remade to match the manga...also still yet too start sekirei been busy with naruto shippuden ulimate ninja storm 2 man this games awesome if they made a one piece game like these it would kickass.

I watched Negima!, which is the original. I have Negima!?, which is the remake/reimagining as well. I'll watch that very soon, just to compare the two.

Actually from what I've been told, the original followed the original manga up to a point, and the reimagined version was essentially created as an anime first, then had a manga attached to it afterwards. Something like that.

Right now though, I've watched the first 7 episodes of my latest One Piece Collection.

PRO Member

Awesome well i intend too start sekirei tonight i mean it this time gotta not get carried away with naruto..though i may be putting fma brotherhood on hold too watch the first 3 seasons and first 2 movies of shippuden is so hooked on naruto at the moment lol!

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Awesome well i intend too start sekirei tonight i mean it this time gotta not get carried away with naruto..though i may be putting fma brotherhood on hold too watch the first 3 seasons and first 2 movies of shippuden is so hooked on naruto at the moment lol!

Well I'm about halfway through the One Piece collection 4. I may have it done before I turn in for the night.

for those who may be wondering where I am storywise. The crew has just left Drum Island with a new crew member in tow, Tony Tony Chopper, and are on their way to Alabasta. I think it's around episode 92 right now.

PRO Member

Just finished disc 1 of sekirei pure engagment and damn this is great and even gaining two more sekirei's to Minato
    s group kazahana and homura ..things sure are liven up now the true battle begins now.

TLK wow only 92 your lucky by the time you catch upto me season 4 should be out I just have to wait lucky theres a ton of animes to keep me busy lol.

wow i just noticed I have the blu ray disc's also for sekirei pure engagment i was wondering why this case had 5 disc's wow not bad for 20 dollars the dvd set and blu ray set .
    Last edited by DrJackel666; 01-26-2012 at 05:16 AM.

Page 12 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast