Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

The Last Anime Series/Movie You Watched!! NOT LATEST EPISODE!! No Spoilers Please!!

This is a discussion on The Last Anime Series/Movie You Watched!! NOT LATEST EPISODE!! No Spoilers Please!! within the Entertainment forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Sekirei Pure Engagment I really enjoyed this second season just couldn't stop watching it but god damn it someone kill ...

PRO Member

Sekirei Pure Engagment

I really enjoyed this second season just couldn't stop watching it but god damn it someone kill mimika already i cant stand his guts ..anyway i hope season 3 is in the making ..cause this series is great. Poor Benitsubasa being called a washboard that was hilarious..onto......

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Just finished disc 1 of sekirei pure engagment and damn this is great and even gaining two more sekirei's to Minato
    s group kazahana and homura ..things sure are liven up now the true battle begins now.

TLK wow only 92 your lucky by the time you catch upto me season 4 should be out I just have to wait lucky theres a ton of animes to keep me busy lol.

wow i just noticed I have the blu ray disc's also for sekirei pure engagment i was wondering why this case had 5 disc's wow not bad for 20 dollars the dvd set and blu ray set .

Yeah, that's why there's five discs. You should listen to the cast commentaries. Great and funny stuff. The only thing I didn't like was that for some reason, on the blu-ray, I couldn't watch the English dub and have the English subtitles on at the same time. If I wanted the English subtitles I had to watch the Japanese dub. Didn't make sense to me, as I've never had that happen on any disc before. I love watching with the subtitles, to compare the straight translation to the Funimation translation in order to match the lip flaps, and because on occasion they'll change up some jokes, because thy would not make as much sense to us here in the States.

Sekirei Pure Engagment

I really enjoyed this second season just couldn't stop watching it but god damn it someone kill mimika already i cant stand his guts ..anyway i hope season 3 is in the making ..cause this series is great. Poor Benitsubasa being called a washboard that was hilarious..onto......

It was funny, in the 13 epsidoes series, for the most part, but I thought got a little too mean spirited in the OVA. The only thing in the OVA I loved were the two separate Homura/Kagura which door should I go through jokes. Outstanding.

I almost blew through all 25 episodes of One Piece Collection 4 yesterday. Just have 3 more to go. I'll be watching them tonight.

PRO Member

Cool i watched the first episodes in shippuden and wow this series is alot more serious then the first right from the start. I'm sure I'll enjoy this as much as the game.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Watched K-On! and Highschool of the Dead

The Grand Ray Legend

Just finished watching Xam'd Lost Memories, If u haven't seen this u should watch it
    Sig and Avy made by the talented DaRe_xLw

Lvl 2 - Bronze

just finished Gurren Laggan - excellent story great action the English dub was excellent pretty good anime ... and the first season of Ah My Buddha - ok anime nothing different than any other ecchi/harem .. watching the second season of Ah My Buddha
    Que ?

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I'm currently watching D.Greyman and its pretty good its like a mix of Fullmetal and Soul Eater which i liked a lot. Every time Alan turns on his eye it reminds me of splinter cell lol

Plat Card by Wadefan1 Avatar by Chambers35

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kratos06 View Post
    Just finished watching Xam'd Lost Memories, If u haven't seen this u should watch it

It's on my list. Glad to see it's on blu-ray.

Quote Originally Posted by uherriss View Post
    just finished Gurren Laggan - excellent story great action the English dub was excellent pretty good anime ... and the first season of Ah My Buddha - ok anime nothing different than any other ecchi/harem .. watching the second season of Ah My Buddha

Have Gurren Laggan, will watch it soon.

Just finished the One Piece Collection 4 set. That puts me up to episode 103. Still got a loooooong way to go, but I'll get there, eventually.

Now I'm going to move on to an anime that I saw the trailer to a long time ago, I've wanted it since I first saw that trailer, and finally picked up recently. It has the coolest trailer of any of the Funimation trailers.

PRO Member

this arrived today and this time it's the english dub version lol

PRO Member

Naruto Shippuden Col 1

Ok so it starts off with everyone thinking about naruto and wondering how he is ..and soon his back his grown and changed abit but not matured...the series is much more series with lethal injurys and even threats of death in the first 13 episodes. The Akatsuki have finally made there move and their first target is Gaara the one tailed beast...I wont say anymore cause I dont wanna uin it for anyone but this series is a upstep from the comedy in the first series..I'm sure I'll enjoy this..now onto col 2!

PRO Member

CardFight!! VanGuard... it's a pretty awesome Anime.... anyone can easily get into it..

Lvl 10 - Platinum

I watch one piece and naruto shippuden they are both awesome!
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

PRO Member

Naruto col 2

This volume was just as serious as the first it even had a big name from the naruto series die...man what a shock shame I know what happens after playing ninja storm 2 but yea the anime really describes the fights alot better. now onto col 3.

oh the reason i add this also is cause the first movie is after the first disc of on col3 which is finally the end of season 1.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

its upto like 235 or something now in episodes

Monica Rial #1 Fan

So I finished Glass Fleet, and while I did enjoy it I must admit the ending kind of underwhelmed me. Reminds me of how Desert Punk kind of went off the rails in it's second half. Not one of Gonzo's better efforts, it was ambitious, however it just seemed to fail reaching that epicness it seemed to be trying to reach, but was still worthwhile for the most part.

As for what's next, haven't decided. I'm going to watch Cowboy Bebop soon, but I think I'm going to watch something else first.

**EDIT**

Decided to go with something light and funny. So I've started Bamboo Blade...

I'm 7 episodes in, pretty funny entertaining stuff.
    Last edited by The Legend Killer; 02-01-2012 at 02:29 AM.

PRO Member

Just finished Naruto Shippuden the movie and it wasnt half bad the enemys though were kinda lame for a next gen movie though but the story helped save me from being disapointed...I hope the next movie which comes around the end of season 3 "Bonds " has alot more too other though.

Oh and TLK nice choice Bamboo Blade is a great choice for a light anime.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

where do you watch your naruto? i watch it at Watch Naruto Shippuden Episodes Shippuuden Online Subbed and Dubbed its best it has every single naruto shippuden episode and it also has manga and all the movies, subbed and dubbed

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Just finished Naruto Shippuden the movie and it wasnt half bad the enemys though were kinda lame for a next gen movie though but the story helped save me from being disapointed...I hope the next movie which comes around the end of season 3 "Bonds " has alot more too other though.

Oh and TLK nice choice Bamboo Blade is a great choice for a light anime.

Yeah I'm through the first disc, seven episodes, and it's damn funny and entertaining.

Once I finish it I will definitely move on to Cowboy Bebop!

Legend...Nuff Said

Death Note, its so good. I don't know if there is an anime thats any better. Maybe the Persona 4 anime. I can't wait until it's all subbed up for a one-sitting marathon.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My first novel can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by curryboy14 View Post
    where do you watch your naruto? i watch it at Watch Naruto Shippuden Episodes Shippuuden Online Subbed and Dubbed its best it has every single naruto shippuden episode and it also has manga and all the movies, subbed and dubbed
    Well if ya didnt know ..myself and TLK are anime collectors so we buy the real thing..I could just watch it online but I like just doing it this way..thanx for the advice though!
    Ah I have too watch that sometime soon again TLK after putting blue up in rate the anime song I cant get cowboy bebop out of my head lol!

Page 13 of 59 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast