Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

The Last Anime Series/Movie You Watched!! NOT LATEST EPISODE!! No Spoilers Please!!

This is a discussion on The Last Anime Series/Movie You Watched!! NOT LATEST EPISODE!! No Spoilers Please!! within the Entertainment forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; So I finished Madlax tonight. It was a very good anime, the second in the Bee Train "Girls With Guns" ...

Monica Rial #1 Fan

So I finished Madlax tonight. It was a very good anime, the second in the Bee Train "Girls With Guns" trilogy, and while it is very good, it unfortunately never really reaches that level of greatness that it's predecessor Noir did. I thought the story got a little convoluted in the end. Still a worthwhile watch for anyone willing to give it a look, though I would recommend Noir as a much more worthwhile watch.

Next up...

Lvl 10 - Platinum

is FMA the most watched anime in japan?
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by curryboy14 View Post
    That series ended long ago, but it was very popular when it ran on the TV channels. Most watched? No idea.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

The Grand Ray Legend

not really, a lot of ppl watched it but it was never most watched
    Sig and Avy made by the talented DaRe_xLw

Lvl 10 - Platinum

really i read it somewhere it was most watched, i stopped watching it it sucks IMO, what is the most watched?

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Just finished One Piece Collection 5!!

Sing it Vic.

Awesome stuff, can't wait for Collection 6. Guess I can also now buy the One Piece Alabasta Movie, on Blu-ray no less.

In the meantime, it's time to pop in Kashimashi. Should be done with that pretty quick, it's only 13 episodes. Just got through 27 One Piece episodes in just under 2 days.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post
    Just finished One Piece Collection 5!!

Sing it Vic.

Awesome stuff, can't wait for Collection 6. Guess I can also now buy the One Piece Alabasta Movie, on Blu-ray no less.

In the meantime, it's time to pop in Kashimashi. Should be done with that pretty quick, it's only 13 episodes. Just got through 27 One Piece episodes in just under 2 days.

yeah the one piece movies are great watched all of them.

Lvl 9 - Gold

yeah the one piece movies are great watched all of them.

Toggle Spoiler

Last edited by The Legend Killer; 03-14-2012 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Added spoiler tag.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 9 - Gold

really i read it somewhere it was most watched, i stopped watching it it sucks IMO, what is the most watched?
    You are too vague on your question. Most watched all time in the worlds history? Or animes that have been in the top list?

Death Note, when it ran. People followed that anime till L died.
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Galaxy beauty pirate

@Yume: that's a major spoiler.

Anyway, I finished Deadman Wonderland and I think I found myself a new favorite (top 3). I loved it! Great story and some awesome twisted characters. Gotta love them.
    Only the OVA is left for me now.
    The only complaints I have with it that it only has 12 episodes and the cliffhanger (still full with questions). Someone knows when there will be new episodes? Can't wait actually.
    I think I'm also gonna read the Manga (if that gives me more answers to my questions), even when I like watching Anime more.
    Sig by Ramon

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Yes Yume, read the thread title. NO SPOILERS DAMN IT! I'm not at that point in the One Piece story.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Watching Naruto Shippuden

PRO Member

i just finished yugioh season 1 and i quite liked the whole duel monsters kingdom tournament it's ashame 4kids got hold of this but oh well i still dont mind the anime so far but this is only season 1 now back to slayers for season 2..Slayers Next!

Lvl 10 - Platinum

naruto shippuden

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    @Yume: that's a major spoiler.

Anyway, I finished Deadman Wonderland and I think I found myself a new favorite (top 3). I loved it! Great story and some awesome twisted characters. Gotta love them.
    Only the OVA is left for me now.
    The only complaints I have with it that it only has 12 episodes and the cliffhanger (still full with questions). Someone knows when there will be new episodes? Can't wait actually.
    I think I'm also gonna read the Manga (if that gives me more answers to my questions), even when I like watching Anime more.
    So sorry, but Im was certain that everyone knew being anime fans and all................my bad.
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    So sorry, but Im was certain that everyone knew being anime fans and all................my bad.

You can post specific stuff from an anime, just make sure you use the spoiler tags. Not everyone has seen everything you've seen. Thank you.

Lvl 9 - Gold

You can post specific stuff from an anime, just make sure you use the spoiler tags. Not everyone has seen everything you've seen. Thank you.
    My bad................................................. , but serious, go see it now before my rage takes over my guilt.
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    My bad................................................. , but serious, go see it now before my rage takes over my guilt.

No thanks. Your guilt can subside. I want to watch everything One Piece related in order. I know that will take a long time, but that's the way it's gonna be. I'm now 130 episodes into the series, and when the next collection releases I will continue. Now that the Alabasta arc has concluded, I can watch the Alabasta movie.

Lvl 9 - Gold

No thanks. Your guilt can subside. I want to watch everything One Piece related in order. I know that will take a long time, but that's the way it's gonna be. I'm now 130 episodes into the series, and when the next collection releases I will continue. Now that the Alabasta arc has concluded, I can watch the Alabasta movie.
    Wait a minute...............you meant I spoiled One Piece? ...............Im not that sorry for that one, no biggie.......Im sorry for Death Note one

and

Alabasta, greatest arc.
    Hand-bra Jeans

Medaka Box

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast